Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Default Joke 6 Committee "Hearing"

Except hearsay is permissible.

And of course no one who was actually present is subpoenaed or questioned.

And of course the Joke 6 committee, which consists entirely of 1 party + a few fringe sourpusses, found the lady "credible."

Are we talking super credible or like... Blasey Ford credible?
Old 07-05-2022, 03:54 PM
Banned

All I know is that if conservatives spend this much time talking about it, they are obviously afraid of it
Old 07-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Of course they are afraid of it, it's terrifying. It's like out of a science fiction book.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Banned

It's another unfalsifiable witchhunt. Crazy amber hurd type woman makes "bombshell" accusations: OMG!!!

Then the specific people she mentioned in her statements say "Uhhh no that didn't happen at all, what?"

And then people go "They're only denying it because they're scared of tramp!!". It's really pretty pathetic and the only thing that's concerning is how dumb so many people are to fall for a second of it. This is like jerry springer level intellectual discourse. Trump is likely eating a cheeseburger and playing golf or something right now, and libs all think he's planning some takeover of the world like he's emperor palpatine. Read a book, go outside. Trump can't hurt you anymore guys. You know who can though? The retard you elected to replace him, because you were too blinded by tds to see biden would be worse for everyone.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Why didn't we have a hearing like this for bush?
Old 07-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I know is that if conservatives spend this much time talking about it, they are obviously afraid of it
I haven't tuned in once. Just saw a news article headline and couldn't believe it. Figured it was clickbait. Saw another, clicked, confirmed. Hearsay.

I haven't talked about it with conservative friends or family or heard them bring it up. The ratings tell the story about what Americans think lol

4 more months until Dems get wiped out. They are realllly trying to concoct something before then. Gotta get my mug club mub ready to fill with lib tears.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Shouldn't you be telling us about how fast you got to level 60?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't tuned in once. Just saw a news article headline and couldn't believe it. Figured it was clickbait. Saw another, clicked, confirmed. Hearsay.

I haven't talked about it with conservative friends or family or heard them bring it up. The ratings tell the story about what Americans think lol

4 more months until Dems get wiped out. They are realllly trying to concoct something before then. Gotta get my mug club mub ready to fill with lib tears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's another unfalsifiable witchhunt. Crazy amber hurd type woman makes "bombshell" accusations: OMG!!!

Then the specific people she mentioned in her statements say "Uhhh no that didn't happen at all, what?"

And then people go "They're only denying it because they're scared of tramp!!". It's really pretty pathetic and the only thing that's concerning is how dumb so many people are to fall for a second of it. This is like jerry springer level intellectual discourse. Trump is likely eating a cheeseburger and playing golf or something right now, and libs all think he's planning some takeover of the world like he's emperor palpatine. Read a book, go outside. Trump can't hurt you anymore guys. You know who can though? The retard you elected to replace him, because you were too blinded by tds to see biden would be worse for everyone.
yeah i'm totally convinced now. the lady doth protested
Old 07-05-2022, 04:05 PM
Banned

Seriously wasn't the SECOND impeachment attempt over jan 6th anyway? Like a year ago? And that failed...

Trump was literally part of some WWE storyline, the guy is showbiz first, and people just fall for all of it.

"GUFFAHHH, can you even believe the terrible thing that STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN said?!?! Where does he get the nerve!!!" but it's the president..
Old 07-05-2022, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah i'm totally convinced now. the lady doth protested
What? The specific secret service agents that she cited immediately denied it outright and offered to testify under oath in criminal court (aka not this) that it's false. I'm sorry she was lying.