Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 04:06 PM
Aviak

Default Banking in Kelethin for Evils

I was reading a thread about different trading zones from different servers back in the early days of live and someone mentioned that in Kelethin, evil characters can bank through some sort of window. I was curious if anyone could explain how this is done? As of now, I don't know where to bank when I'm playing my ogre or my iksar on the continent. I did discover you can use the druid vendors though.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

If you can stay out of line of sight of them, you can turn your camera to target the banker through the wall, using the window, and right click them to open the bank up, you can bank in freeport and felwithe in the same way, im sure there are other places to use it as well.

You just have to be in range of the banker but out of line of sight.

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 11-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Skeleton

I played on Solusek Ro server back in the day and Gfay was auction zone on that server. As a druid I gave out so many wolf forms to evils so that they could bank and such in Kelethin. All npcs in Kelethin like wolves apparently. If you don't get a wolf form I supposed you can stand next to the little window along side of the bank and click on the banker so you are out of line of sight with him. Large races had to do this anyway since they can't fit through the little wood elf sized doors into the bank.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

On live you had to be glower or above to bank, dunno if it's the same here. But yes, you could stand on the opposite side of the wall and rotate your camera to right click him (bank through the wall, similar to what you can do in NFP if you're kos to the guards but not the bankers). You can also do it with sneak if you're a class/race that has that ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 11-13-2015, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

On my troll it took a lot of Orcs, and a lot of warrior quest hand in to be able to bank safely in kelethin.

Being agnostic probably helped with gaining the faction too.
Old 11-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khandman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On my troll it took a lot of Orcs, and a lot of warrior quest hand in to be able to bank safely in kelethin.

Being agnostic probably helped with gaining the faction too.
Was it the warrior quest faction that moved the banker's faction? He was always a mystery to me...orc killing alone didnt change anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2015, 08:46 PM
Skeleton

I used to quad kelethin guards then bank the plat in their bank. Facing the bank, I run along the right hand side outside, just past the window (where the building goes a bit thinner). Press f9 a couple of times and spin the camera so you can click on the banker.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:53 PM
Fire Giant

Yes, great hank spot on red. Evils have no guard support most likely.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it the warrior quest faction that moved the banker's faction? He was always a mystery to me...orc killing alone didnt change anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right - Bone Chip|Bat Fur|Ruined Wolf Pelt|Spiderling eye per +1 faction

...or Shark meats x4 per turn in.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The warrior gm quest raised the faction associated with the merchants and Banker Willian. Handing in the 1x, ruined wolf pelt, bone chips, bat fur and spiderling eyes. It also allowed me to at some point, be able to complete the slaver key quest hand ins within Crushbone.

Still working on High Elf faction though, that one is proving to be a bugger.

Edit : The hand ins took a long time though, well over a hundred hand ins. Being of agnostic following also helped as I was not 'that' hated and had a better starting point from a faction perspective.
Last edited by khandman; 11-16-2015 at 04:05 AM..
Closed Thread