Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopisIV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmmkay!

Not all RIOT members act like children, despite the possibility of my message quoted above being mistaken as saying such. It was general when it should have been specific. Let me clarify. This member makes the guild look bad. There are just as many members of other guilds who do the same for their tags.

Another possible situation I never considered; it may not have been a RIOT member at all but a FREEDOM Guild Leader in RIOT clothing... food for thought. Perhaps I should withdraw my objections since I can't be sure who was boxing behind the controls!
I bet it was Furor on loststalker.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheopisIV [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not all RIOT members act like children
I move for a mistrial. Blatant false statements like this prove the plaintiff is not arguing in good faith.
Old 12-01-2020, 06:01 PM
Kobold

lmao!
Old 12-01-2020, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a good time to join Red99...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure this wouldn’t happen on red
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Aviak

This guy was big mad
Old 12-02-2020, 02:59 AM
Sarnak

Great thread
Old 12-02-2020, 03:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, your presentation of the facts are selective at best. There was no training of any wizards. The DB wizard died to a mob and I could not get a heal off in time. This is not about Riot. This is about you trying to make an entire guild look bad when you instigated conflict over a camp which was not yours in the first place. Enough said.
Why would some random guy post a RNF about some other guy in some zone nobody cares about if nothing happened

Seriously, the self proclaimed juries on these forums are bigger douchebags than that Riot Necro
Old 12-02-2020, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

Damn cry baby threads happen every day. It blows my mind how grown adults cry and whine over such trivial actions in a video game. It's a video game but clearly it's your life and a way to cope and escape from reality. Get a life instead of taking a video game so serious.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn cry baby threads happen every day. It blows my mind how grown adults cry and whine over such trivial actions in a video game. It's a video game but clearly it's your life and a way to cope and escape from reality. Get a life instead of taking a video game so serious.
It's what peak performance looks like.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Orc

Due to lack of evidence and the plaintiff's wavering testimony, the court hereby moves to dismiss all accusations against the defendant. Furthermore, let it be known, RIOT sucks farts out of used baby diapers with a crazy straw. Court adjourned.
Closed Thread