Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 07:13 AM
Sarnak

Default Fine Velvet Cloak (for Dark cloak of the sky)

Paying for loot rights.

Unguilded casual player so I have no own guild to help me out. Paying handsomely for help leading me to get this awesomejuicyest item of all times.

PST!
Old 09-06-2017, 05:20 AM
Sarnak

40k bump
Old 09-07-2017, 04:08 AM
Sarnak

45k bump

I'm not familiar with what is required to get to and kill Keeper of Souls, so I'll just keep bumping this in hope that someone has the capabilities and will to assist! Be it your guild or your own PoS task force.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

This mob is on island 4 in sky. You would either have to tag along for the raid when they go up or follow a guild who doesn't need all their keys and camp your toon on island 4. You can only buy keys for island 1.5 (not needed) and 2. Nothing will agro you on islands 1-4 so you should be able to get there and camp safely. This is a fairly rare drop. With my ranger I didn't see one of these cloaks for about 6 months of weekly raiding and then we saw them drop 3 weeks in a row. The good thing is you have 2 chances for the drop per kill.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:19 AM
Sarnak

Bump,

Ranger camped out at island 4. Please do send me a PM if you're about to kill KoS with no ranger needing the cloak in your raid. I play random hours so may be available on off hours as well.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This mob is on island 4 in sky. You would either have to tag along for the raid when they go up or follow a guild who doesn't need all their keys and camp your toon on island 4. You can only buy keys for island 1.5 (not needed) and 2.
Not true. You can buy a key to island 2 and get dragged from there to 4 by whoever kills the keeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing will agro you on islands 1-4 so you should be able to get there and camp safely.
Not true. Azaraks on island 2 are KOS but they don't see invis. If they're up, you can have them kill you so you can be dragged.

Quote:
This is a fairly rare drop.
I don't know for sure, but my impression is that all keeper drops have an equal chance of dropping. It makes the most sense and I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise. This would mean there is just under a 15% chance to drop per keeper kill.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

thanks for all the useful intel.

bump, still camped on island 4.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

bump, still camped on island 4!
Closed Thread