Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aight then. I want to do some more videos soon, but since I'm bound in pom until I can at least buy/loot a blue throne and crown, I really only can do pom again (think I'll explore more and kill stuff besides aiw and puppets). Guess I could run my tunnel bard to SG and do a video of me trying to get him a shawl... Lol. What level 45 tunnel bard would be complete without water elemental illusion, after all?

Though really I don't want to do SG without rebinding inside of it I guess :-/
Would love more PoM videos! They are super fun.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was binding in SG not nerfed with the removal of being able to bind in Velious dungeons? Maybe it wasn't, I haven't messed around in SG since before that nerf, I just assumed it was removed.
Uh, I don't know. I know I could bind in there when I was there 8-ish months ago or whenever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would love more PoM videos! They are super fun.
Like 99% of the time I've spent in the zone has been in aiw with like two partial clears of puppets... so I'll try to go kill the other random stuff I can find too to make it more interesting. I'm sure I'll die a couple horrible deaths in the garden, and I thought I rememberd those gorillas in the chess board or whatever having crazy resists or something, and I've never gone down into the lower level or killed in the forest either. So maybe it'll turn into a marathon video or maybe I'll have to do a few to cover everything.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 03-25-2018 at 12:22 PM..
Old 03-25-2018, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've also toyed with the idea of deleveling back to 12 (when chanters first get charm)
I am deleveling my blue chanter right now because I read this post and it sounds like so much fun.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Uh, I don't know. I know I could bind in there when I was there 8-ish months ago or whenever.
If it was after July 2017 maybe it wasn't removed with most of the other Velious dungeons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean
Haynar: If bound in certain velious dungeons, the bind location will be updated to ecommons, when logging in to character select.
Old 03-25-2018, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Was that the same patch that fixed summon companion working on charmed pets? If yes then yeah, I was in SG before they changed binding. Ah well. I'll track down someone to help me with rezzes or whatever when I do a video in there.
Old 03-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Was that the same patch that fixed summon companion working on charmed pets? If yes then yeah, I was in SG before they changed binding. Ah well. I'll track down someone to help me with rezzes or whatever when I do a video in there.
Yeah, same patch. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=277618

I have a toon camped in CS I'll try to bind in SG when I get a chance in a few hours to make sure it was one that was nerfed.

Fwiw should still be able to corpse some stalking probes and use them on CR's to train merbs before you jump in the water.
Last edited by Triiz; 03-25-2018 at 01:40 PM..
Old 03-25-2018, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Can’t bind in SG anymore and summon companion no longer works on charmed pets. People were exploiting both of those features to kill Fellspine. Level up an enchanter to 12 and bind it outside for easy CRs. Or just PM me when you plan on doing SG, Tecmos, and I’ll give you the login info for mine.
Old 03-25-2018, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can’t bind in SG anymore and summon companion no longer works on charmed pets. People were exploiting both of those features to kill Fellspine. Level up an enchanter to 12 and bind it outside for easy CRs. Or just PM me when you plan on doing SG, Tecmos, and I’ll give you the login info for mine.
Good idea. I need a new chanter to do 12-30 videos with eventually anyway.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:00 PM
Banned

Hey man. I think those videos probably got more views because they seem more accessible to a just-starting enc.

Killing guards has always been an object of fascination for the eq community
Old 03-26-2018, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Aight then. I want to do some more videos soon, but since I'm bound in pom until I can at least buy/loot a blue throne and crown, I really only can do pom again (think I'll explore more and kill stuff besides aiw and puppets). Guess I could run my tunnel bard to SG and do a video of me trying to get him a shawl... Lol. What level 45 tunnel bard would be complete without water elemental illusion, after all?

Though really I don't want to do SG without rebinding inside of it I guess :-/
SG is like a stones through from POM, infact POM Is an excellent bind for SG hunting!
Closed Thread