Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Aviak

Default Recharging my Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap

There seems to be a lot of contradicting information about recharging items and I was wondering how I go about this in 2019.

I have a Leatherfoot Raider Skullcap for emergency evacs while i solo dungeon crawl and I'd like to know how to recharge this thing properly.

If I read the guide correctly, I will need two of these skullcaps. Since they are LORE, I'll need to park one on an alt near the vendor.

I sell the item with full charges, log off alt, log on main char and sell item with no charges, buy back last item which now is fully recharged... log onto alt and buy back original item.

Is this correct?

Thanks
Old 02-05-2019, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Yes. Make sure you’re using a vendor that has room in his inventory to accept new items. You can test this by selling the vendor something that he doesn’t currently have. If it shows up in his inventory list, then he has room for additional items. If it doesn’t, he’s full, and you should find another vendor.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Guide_to_Recharging_Items

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Good lord.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

Do what Emmin said, but I would say make sure you buy back whatever you sell just incase the vendor only has 1 open visible slot.

Spend 1-1.5k plat on 2 or 3 root nets. They are insanely op, much cheaper to recharge and you wont lose your camp or have to get back to the dungeon. Probably 80% of the time people use wc cap is avoidable if you could have instantly rooted 3 or more mobs instead.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Sarnak

Its quicker if you drop your empty cap from your main along with something like a sapphire that approximately covers the cost to your charger, sell the charged cap, pick up the empty and the sapphire, sell both, buy back a charged cap, log back to your main and buyback his now charged cap.
But yeah make sure the vendor has room.