Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 08:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by regandna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In ST's defense, why would they not want to join a friggin draft? You guys are such hypocrites. Nobody wants to poop sock all day. That is what they are still doing on green. If the GM's created this precedent, ST should advocate for it on Green or be allowed to join in on Blue. If you were on green raiding you would want to come back to Blue too. They left likely for some of the same problems that this draft fixed.
It is ST's fault there is no rotation on green and everyone is suffering 16hrs windows.

It serves them well being blocked from it on blue
Old 02-04-2021, 09:04 AM
Kobold

Yea man Jesus that hurts my eyes
Old 02-04-2021, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is ST's fault there is no rotation on green and everyone is suffering 16hrs windows.

It serves them well being blocked from it on blue
Green has open raids every month.

No hoops to jump through or moving goal posts. No one flames you for doing it or asking to come. No one tries to deplatform you.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green has open raids every month.

No hoops to jump through or moving goal posts. No one flames you for doing it or asking to come. No one tries to deplatform you.
Open raid on some targets hardly qualifies as a rotation.

Galach is on point willing to keep ST toxicity at bay.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Banned

So we allow people to openly raid targets once a month without a bunch of red tape, lies and moving goal posts.... and that's "more toxic". I am sorry, but you are wrong here. You just don't like your false narrative being torn down and that is understandable. It can be frustrating.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:16 PM
Sarnak

Green server is a certified https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosaf...safety_level_4 lab for the study of virulent pathogens. Please follow all safety protocols.
Old 02-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we allow people to openly raid targets once a month without a bunch of red tape, lies and moving goal posts.... and that's "more toxic". I am sorry, but you are wrong here. You just don't like your false narrative being torn down and that is understandable. It can be frustrating.
Are there regular open raids for Trakanon? In VP? Or are open raids restricted to the Nagafen's and Faydedar's of the world?
Old 02-04-2021, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Gonna have to side with Seal Team on this one, assuming they snag a couple more Vindis before the next draft. Here's why.

-While their roster may comprise of some alts from F/AG + Riot + Kittens etc... so does Kittens. I know many raiders who have alts in Kittens, and have had them in the guild for years.

-It's hard to fault a guild for not being "active" on blue, when, Phatez didn't start pushing to take down content on blue until, what, a week ago?

-When was the last time a non F/AG+Riot guild killed a CONTESTED Vindi? Not, oh vulak is up and everyone is in tov Vindi. A 7pm, pull on spawn contested kill? I can't think of a recent one.

-Speaking of contesting, when was the last time a non F/AG+RIOT guild killed a CONTESTED VULAK? Sadly, i'd put a $1000 that Seal Team could compete for a contested Vulak before ANY of the other guilds could. With maybe the exception of Kittens teaming up with Riot. If Phatez wanted to compete for Vulak, he could probably do so within a month or two. So it wouldn't be fair to say Seal Team is getting "free" mobs..... when aegis getting first pick in the snake draft and selecting Vulak is a possibility.

- <Seal Team> ... while it may be a new entity, is comprised mostly of semi-retired blue players. I saw a lot of ex AM/AW names tagged in Seal Team that I haven't seen forever. If 30-40 geared players looking to take down one or two raid mobs a week isn't a raiding guild... IDK what is.

- My vision for the server post green is that green's characters dumps into blue after it's timeline is over, and the top dog of velious competes with the top guilds of blue. That would be a blast for a couple months. (Although, 3 entities competing in TOV atm is completely broken due to rooted dragons. Guild A gets FTE, Guild B trains, guild C takes the mob for free - Wasn't nearly as much as an issue pre root) .... might as well get used to it now. As I see a day <Seal Team> competes on blue.

-Phatez, along with <Seal Team's> Officer core (from what I understand) haven't played on blue in a long time. This isn't a case of an active blue raid leader looking to cash in on some free loot for their alts. Which was frowned upon in the class system. This is a new situation, where a certain number of players who play on Green wants to do some Blue content. You should be allowed to compete on two servers if you want.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Shocking. Former <Aftermath> player sides with other former <Aftermath> players. Who could imagine?

It's not about checking specific boxes, like "oh we killed a Vindi on such and such date," and contesting Vulak is never going to be the bar for guilds to participate in the draft.

Seal Team, a group with 0 active presence on blue, wants to take part in events that are designed for the blue community. Maybe if instead of trolling that community, they tried just coming and being a part of it, they'd get less pushback.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

I just dont like the cocky vibes that Kittens give out lately.

You are meant to be the "better half" of the community, and here you are shitting it all up once again. We need either a new Kittens or new leadership ASAP to fix the branding.