Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 07:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, because when you've just started out on Red and are still wearing your rags while grouping in MM you can not only lose your camp, but also get killed several times by that Empire twink alt before finally having to leave the zone.

So goog.

Don't act like the PvP aspect is always beneficial, Swish. New players in MM tend to get their s#$t pushed in.
I killed people on a lvl 14 wizard without any gear at all, newbie dagger* and small clothes I took of the backs of screaming orcs, they were also yellow, and logged/ran gave me my camp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2015, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, because when you've just started out on Red and are still wearing your rags while grouping in MM you can not only lose your camp, but also get killed several times by that Empire twink alt before finally having to leave the zone.

So goog.

Don't act like the PvP aspect is always beneficial, Swish. New players in MM tend to get their s#$t pushed in.
If that happens and your group can't shake them, then depending on level just loot up and head to Unrest. Even a wiped group that XP'd for 30 minutes is still ahead on red versus their blue counterparts who are pulling efficiently unhindered. Bless the XP bonus.

Again though to emphasize, get your pumice ready, dispel the shit out of them with whatever you have...they aren't so tough buffless.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:47 AM
Banned

a lvl 20 war with a fine steel 2hander can take on a fungi twink, a lvl 20 cleric can almost do it, but it's usually a stalemate.

If ur not bad at pvp.

Too bad a lot of people get discouraged because their not use to dieing so much.

/pras the exp bonus though, you wont even notice it, you may not get any levels one day, but get 10 the next, you will learn to have fun on red if you can stick with it
Old 11-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Rule of Thumb: If it's not already tagged by another player, go pull it and tell everyone who complains to fuck off.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I thought on blue the full grp took the camp. Never seen PnP enforced on blue though. So IDK.
nada, only takes one person to claim a camp, doesnt matter what the group size is as long as you can hold down the mobs. people kept trying to pull that crap on me when i would solo/duo camp moat in CoM.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kined [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nada, only takes one person to claim a camp, doesnt matter what the group size is as long as you can hold down the mobs. people kept trying to pull that crap on me when i would solo/duo camp moat in CoM.
Why not get a full group for faster XP? Oh wait, this is blue server where you all exclude each other if you're twinked. Good luck with your LFGs.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not get a full group for faster XP? Oh wait, this is blue server where you all exclude each other if you're twinked. Good luck with your LFGs.
im not twinked its my main, the only expensive item i have is a goblin gazughi ring i bought from leveling plat. its just way faster exp to charm solo for that character, and if i duo with a cleric its fastest exp in game next to bard kiting. theres groups going on at all levels all the time. red nerds be propagandizing again.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:13 AM
Banned

if one is pling the other its obvs not a group ide 'take' 'gm' 'arbitration' at that point more than likely both are going to get a shitty deal and the nerdface who is being the douche wil just go elsewhere or log in rage, u will get the camp eventually
Old 11-16-2015, 11:14 AM
Banned

just dont be a petitioning asshat and /ooc about it politely remind the guy that zone disruption is a thing :P and ignore him the rest of the nite
Old 11-16-2015, 11:15 AM
Banned

or play on red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread