Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, because when you've just started out on Red and are still wearing your rags while grouping in MM you can not only lose your camp, but also get killed several times by that Empire twink alt before finally having to leave the zone.

So goog.

Don't act like the PvP aspect is always beneficial, Swish. New players in MM tend to get their s#$t pushed in.
I've spent a lot of time in MM as a newb in rags, and what you describe hasn't happened to me.

Easy to get in a group there, and even a massive twink can't take on 4-6 dudes at once. If you solo, probably more likely to happen, but why the F are you soloing on red?
Old 11-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by JboxCSU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you solo, probably more likely to happen, but why the F are you soloing on red?
Is that another reason to roll on Red? The immediate 5 other players waiting for you to login after creation to group with you throughout your entire Red life?

Wow! How do you guys work that out logistically? After a certain level, are you then required by Red rulesets to go to a newbie zone, find a new player, and immediately begin a friendship with them?

On blue, people who are new to the server, usually have to go out and make friends. Wow, Red IS superior guys! They have premade friends ready for you to avoid situations like being camped by twinks!
Old 11-16-2015, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolshia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that another reason to roll on Red? The immediate 5 other players waiting for you to login after creation to group with you throughout your entire Red life?

Wow! How do you guys work that out logistically? After a certain level, are you then required by Red rulesets to go to a newbie zone, find a new player, and immediately begin a friendship with them?

On blue, people who are new to the server, usually have to go out and make friends. Wow, Red IS superior guys! They have premade friends ready for you to avoid situations like being camped by twinks!
You make no sense when you're trying to make sense.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbolshia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What is this? I don't even...
Old 11-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Banned

Peeeveeepeeeees is always benificial because you L2playbetter because of it
Old 11-16-2015, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rule on camps in red server is there are no rules for camps cause every camp is always open cause nobody plays there
FTFY
Old 11-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY
Coming from a guy in a long LONG line for pixels in his zerg guild.

I lol'd, then had to breathe.... then lol'd some more [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy those lines bro...
Old 11-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Banned

Lots of peeeveeepeeee in sirens, dhampyre in mm, cobalt scar, ww, DN, chardok, not sure u could check the leaderboard. But rather than being a business opporitunity on blue, the old world is just empty because the new world is bigger, but a lot of old world places are filling up again.

If you want to peeveepee on red u could just make a level 5 toon and have peeveepeee allday. There's even a lot of traffic in dwarfland, at the steamfont portal, and in WC at the druid and wiz portals.

People are more interested in playing the game and just because our community is more mature and not based on farming the crap out of the low level game to sell to children online doesn't mean its empty.

It's legit. Thriving.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coming from a guy in a long LONG line for pixels in his zerg guild.

I lol'd, then had to breathe.... then lol'd some more [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy those lines bro...
I'll PM u list of the loot I've acquired since Vel launch if desired. Lines are a myth. Just like Red99's "thriving" population.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll PM u list of the loot I've acquired since Vel launch if desired. Lines are a myth. Just like Red99's "thriving" population.
Do you get more loot for having that picture in your sig? Anything to suck loot council cock I bet.... pucker up.
Closed Thread