Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

I once had a TSS sham names balabala loot my eye of narandi off the ground at my raid and never logged in again. leadership kept an eye out but apparently so noob that no one had any idea on the guy. Also nothing was done after. I deff do not judge the rest but someone was an asshole and they had that tag. Tighten recruitment or don’t. Idc
Old 06-01-2018, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly GoT names in Everquest is a slap in the face
Old 06-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right? Like should be Lord of the Rings or Forgotten Realms or World of Warcraft references only.

Or my favorite - Pokemon original game boy 150.
What about a female ogre named "Juicy Squirter"?
Old 06-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

I'd much rather see a fuckton of GoT/ASOIAF names rather than one of the racist, sexist or downright stupid names some people come up with.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I haven't been in TSS in over a year - but I'm sorry ? lol wait no I'm not , this doesn't sound like me.. got a screen shot ? then I hardly believe I would do that. any one who knows my name knows I would go out of my way to help get a body rez'd. I been on this game since 2000 ( 4.5 years on p99 ) , I could run to CC blinded while intoxicated.

Also , I don't notice your name at all. who are you? and why do you feel the need to name drop TSS on a false accusation that you claim 1 person did years ago?

don't stay stuck to long man. you'll end up hanging out on rants and flames talkin about what happened 5 years ago... LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(I get discord messages with screenshots of this , gives me some laughs) no more updates Mon! lol. damn troll bait forum!!
Its a bit curious how quickly Papy responded, almost like he was waiting for it. Also he seems butthurt for some reason, so logic dictates he/she is a dbag in game.
Old 06-02-2018, 10:57 AM
Kobold

I grouped a few times with some random Second Sons in diff group settings. Never had a prob with any of them. Some were very cool and had a good sense of humor and perspective. However, I am sure they have some real turds in their ranks, as every single guild in existence does. /shrug

I considered joining the guild actually, but won't till I get an answer to a question I have asked EVERY single Second Son member I have ever encountered, and not ONE has ever been able to answer me.

I cannot join them until they can explain to me what happened to the First Son.

Seriously. No one has ever answered, and I find this highly suspect.........[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seriously. No one has ever answered, and I find this highly suspect.........[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not even in TSS and I know the answer to this.... if none of there members do, then, that makes me sad.
Old 06-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

Nothing worse than casual guilds ruining casual gameplay. If you wanna be an asshole at least take it to the raid scene.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 06-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I cannot join them until they can explain to me what happened to the First Son.
Minus 20 neckbeard points to you sir, this is basic ASOIF fanboi stuff:

"The name of the company comes from the tradition of firstborn children in noble or wealthy families receiving inheritance, property and titles from their parents, while second sons receive nothing. Second sons (and younger) therefore often seek their fortunes in the wider world by joining sellsword companies."
Old 06-02-2018, 01:52 PM
Kobold

Minus 20 neckbeard points to you sir, this is basic ASOIF fanboi stuff:

"The name of the company comes from the tradition of firstborn children in noble or wealthy families receiving inheritance, property and titles from their parents, while second sons receive nothing. Second sons (and younger) therefore often seek their fortunes in the wider world by joining sellsword companies."
--Lisbon

And negative 30 points to you, my good sir. because that only tells me what a First Son is.

It does not tell me what happened to the First Son. Did he die? Did they kill/kidnap him? Is he stuffed under the floorboards of some cabin out in the woods?

Lisbon, you have answered nothing!

PS: I only have long hair and a full beard in the winter, and a shave haircut and no beard in the summer. Where I live it gets about 30 - 40F below 0 in the winter, and can break 100F in the summer.

PPS: I take back the 30 points. At least you were polite and respectful. A rarity indeed on this forum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread