Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Jib is just scared of the antifa supersoldiers that haunt his dreams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2021, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

You're teppler! You're so obviously trying to antagonize people so they decide they do want fascism to get rid of you people!

(Just like what happened in 1930s Germany with the commies and the brownshrits! Antifa says its to stop fascism but they want it to rise up because they are anarchist losers that are as angry as I am about house prices!)

Old 08-21-2021, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're teppler! You're so obviously trying to antagonize people so they decide they do want fascism to get rid of you people!
Walk the ceiling of this Topsy Turvy house.
Old 08-21-2021, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Just like what happened in 1930s Germany with the commies and the brownshrits! Antifa says its to stop fascism but they want it to rise up because they are anarchist losers that are as angry as I am about house prices!)
Just when I thought you couldn't sound any more stupid, out comes the argument anyone who opposes fascism secretly supports it like yourself.
Old 08-21-2021, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to take this moment to formally announce Horza as this forum's Vice Attorney General of Inflammatory Neurotic Aggression.

Congratz Horza you earned it and I know you will make us all proud in the coming days as the prominent V.A.G.I.N.A of these boards.

Menden bless.
haha yeah coz girls have vaginas
Old 08-21-2021, 09:47 PM
Banned

horza i would be so stressed to try and eat dinner in ur house with u

not because of ur beliefs

but because u r really stresful
Old 08-22-2021, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

it's an off topic forum, u can talk about whatever u want, and if its interesting people will sometimes reply

voted no
Old 08-22-2021, 02:00 AM
Banned

I love horza, as I love all of you. Agree to disagree sometimes, that's fine. It's a free country (if you live in america) so you're allowed to do that (kind of). But I'd invite any of you guys into my house if you were broken down on the side of the road and in need any day of the year. I just have one ground rule: Don't murder me.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Im not going to agree to disagree with that jerk that im a white supremist lol screw him hes a social terrorist.
Old 08-22-2021, 02:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Im not going to agree to disagree with that jerk that im a white supremist lol screw him hes a social terrorist.
Right that's obviously ridiculous but we all get to have something to do every day, I enjoy it. I don't wish him any ill will I just hope he comes around to better ideas and finds a healthy outlet for his seething anger. We're all in this 'being a human being' boat together.
Closed Thread