Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

You may think this is embarrassing but it is just plain funny to me. My friend and I met some ladies at the bar and went back to their place with high hopes. They immediately pee after getting home like all girls do after the bar. They then go out to smoke on the balcony (meaning talk about us). I decide: now or never.

I say O'Brien, I need to squeeze out this turd o I'm gonna explode. I run to the bathroom and goose out a foot long turd in under 10 seconds and flush, thinking, "wedar, you damn fool you did it!". That is when I hear the stubborn gurgle of the toilet not fully flushing, I turn to see the turd spinning slowly, mocking me.

The girls are back now, don't want them to hear me plunger fighting so decide to leave it. I head out back to the living room and start making out with my gal and my buddy with his on the couch next to me. Then, it happened...

They had a roommate, she just walked in after a night at the bar..

Like all girls do after a night at the bar, she went to pee. The lights are out and I can only see her angry silhouette in the bathroom, "who clogged the toilet! That's disgusting!" She is demanding someone unclog it, everyone knows it was me, but I'm frozen in denial. My buddy's girl actually winds up breaking it down with a toilet brush.

We laughed so hard about it the next day, and is my favorite sorry to tell at get togethers.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:34 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Years ago on Brell (Kunark era I believe, but it's really tough to keep all my timelines straight), an in-game friend and I were duo-ing Cyclops in the OOT. He was a shaman and I was a warrior and it was slow, steady and challenging.

We didn't really chat at all in general, even when figuring out strategy for whatever we were doing. It was more of that similar playstyle understanding, no banter; if problems came up we corrected them simply and quickly.

I think on that particular day most of our conversation had been "Found a new spot, hop the OOT boat."

Keep in mind, this guy was an in-game friend only, someone I had met along the way and did not know in any way beyond his character.

On this particular day, my lady-friend at the time was also online and sending ever increasing "adult" tells to me. I was doing my best to ignore her, but she was persistent, knowing I was busy and thinking it was funny.

Finally, I typed something close to: "/g My pants are on! And they're staying on!" ... oops. Shammy buddy didn't say a word, he paused for a pretty noticeable 5 seconds or so (I'd like to think he was laughing, but I doubt it), and we continued on.

He never mentioned anything. I never mentioned anything. We stayed friends a long time.
Old 04-20-2016, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may think this is embarrassing but it is just plain funny to me. My friend and I met some ladies at the bar and went back to their place with high hopes. They immediately pee after getting home like all girls do after the bar. They then go out to smoke on the balcony (meaning talk about us). I decide: now or never.

I say O'Brien, I need to squeeze out this turd o I'm gonna explode. I run to the bathroom and goose out a foot long turd in under 10 seconds and flush, thinking, "wedar, you damn fool you did it!". That is when I hear the stubborn gurgle of the toilet not fully flushing, I turn to see the turd spinning slowly, mocking me.

The girls are back now, don't want them to hear me plunger fighting so decide to leave it. I head out back to the living room and start making out with my gal and my buddy with his on the couch next to me. Then, it happened...

They had a roommate, she just walked in after a night at the bar..

Like all girls do after a night at the bar, she went to pee. The lights are out and I can only see her angry silhouette in the bathroom, "who clogged the toilet! That's disgusting!" She is demanding someone unclog it, everyone knows it was me, but I'm frozen in denial. My buddy's girl actually winds up breaking it down with a toilet brush.

We laughed so hard about it the next day, and is my favorite sorry to tell at get togethers.
All I could think once I read that was...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2016, 09:56 AM
Orc

Hey,a IG story for a change .
I've been playing on p99 since 4th of march 2016 or somewhere around that and been enjoying it .So i began digging into wiki and forums to get me back to speed after this short 15 years pause.

Browsing the forum,server chat section,i m led to this "win an AoN /CoF" thread on 1st page.Just had to write name down.Obviously fake/given up ,i noticed some days after that it had been posted this date :02-23-2012, 11:38 PM but some famous forum resident WHO MIGHT have already posted on your thread in 1st page is trapping all noobs like me by uping this win a thing thread ...=)

So gg, u got me ,but i obviously wont fall twice for this kind of thread...trick me once.

IG :Sarconhia/Zaoz.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 years later every newb to the forums will be telling their embarrassing story not realizing the giveaway never will happen. I like it!
Lol. Will it be a 2.0 of the -Your chance to win a free AON and COF.
nah I believe Fifield will pay up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all hail Turp for keeping us awake with his stories sat night
I believe pretty firmly that I could win this , but I am gonna watch from the sidelines. After someone who needs it more wins. Then i'll give ya one or two good ones.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:24 AM
Aviak

Earlier this week I was going through the Cookout drive through. There was a wait for my food to come up, so I was sitting tight, waiting to pay. Cashier slides open the window to give me a status report. I reply, "That's cool man." He rests his hand on my open window in a closed fist, so I give him a fist bump.

I then realized that he was asking for payment.

FML.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

In college, I thought my scanner was a toilet when I was really drunk because the lid opened up. I woke up the next morning, and I had vomited all over the inside of my scanner. I cleaned it up and donated it to Goodwill.

In middle school, people would make milk come out my nose a lot at lunch by making me laugh when drinking melt. One time, a huge snot bubble came out and went all over my food, try, and face. Everyone in the lunchroom (80-100 middle schoolers) started laughing at me as I ran to the bathroom.

In college, I got really black out drunk at a night club and heard about some secret party in a not-so-nice part of Minneapolis. I was very adamant that I was going to that party and ended up wandering around that area of town for about an hour at 4 am. I still don't know how I got home.

Back when I was more immersed in EQ, I left a concert in downtown Minneapolis I paid $30 for because Maestro popped and I wanted his lute (yes, Maestro). I ran 4 miles to my home in the rain and ended up logging in right as the lute was award to Freezz in The A-Team.

In high school, I used to play in a pop-punk band as the front man and would swing my microphone around when I wasn't singing.
Well, in college, I was sort of dicking around and filming my self, and I ended up shattering my ceiling lamp in my apartment while swinging my microphone around. Here's the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kVApc_f7PA&t=1m0s
Last edited by zanderklocke; 04-20-2016 at 10:33 AM..
Old 04-20-2016, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

I am debating on participating in this contest. I think it should go to a new player so they benefit it from it the most.

My story, if told... has something to do with the nickname BoJangles and Wizards of the Coast.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Zander's first picture looks like a skinny/young Andre the Giant.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Kobold

A few New Year's ago me and some lesbian friends went to an "everyone" bar in Seattle, I got more then a little black out drunk. Something to the effect of: a whiskey sour, a few shots of something - 2 Irish car bombs - 2 long islands - a bottle of champagne - and a white Russian.

Apparently after the countdown I was going up to all varieties of people asking if they wanted new years hugs, which would be fine if I was a petite lesbo but not so fine when I'm 6'5" husky (at least) sweaty man asking militant dykes for hugs.

Night ended with no incident and somehow I didn't have a hangover the next day, embarrassing AF for me tho
Closed Thread