Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all of my life achievements? ALL? Are you asking me to post the 14 pages of imgur I have on just one account of a bunch of random EQ stuff only, or are you asking me to post all of my main imgur account images here so u can see all my RL achievements(like eating chicken today, with pepper jack cheese and bacon that I cooked myself) because its a limit of like 10 images per post.

Again, I know you have serious mental health issues because your EQ RL Friends even told us as much and thats why you went nutzo and berged out of the guild and all. Something about being committed and just pure insane irl on top of bad living situations and we were pleaded with to let up on you and avoid bashing you because of these issues.

You should have just cried to gongshow or colgate, and they would have put an end to your bullying cuz they r nice dudes y'kno?
Well you are proving that you know nothing. Take some more drugs buddy. You are seriously mentally ill.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You should have just cried to gongshow or colgate, and they would have put an end to your bullying cuz they r nice dudes y'kno?
yeah that worked out for tomatoking.

good 1

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you are proving that you know nothing. Take some more drugs buddy. You are seriously mentally ill.
how many times did u get baker acted in the last 3 decades? oh yeah 6 times in a 4 year period, yikes.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah that worked out for tomatoking.

good 1
tomato was a fucking potato, there was no helping his autism. He mainly brought all of the grief he got on himself.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:03 PM
Banned

REAL GOOD THREAD
Old 06-05-2017, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

I want to see your main account imgur
Old 06-10-2017, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
all of my life achievements? ALL? Are you asking me to post the 14 pages of imgur I have on just one account of a bunch of random EQ stuff only, or are you asking me to post all of my main imgur account images here so u can see all my RL achievements(like eating chicken today, with pepper jack cheese and bacon that I cooked myself) because its a limit of like 10 images per post.

Again, I know you have serious mental health issues because your EQ RL Friends even told us as much and thats why you went nutzo and berged out of the guild and all. Something about being committed and just pure insane irl on top of bad living situations and we were pleaded with to let up on you and avoid bashing you because of these issues.

Wow, I didn't know making a chicken sandwich was such a life achievement. IDK I figured getting a degree, getting married, buying a house, and having kids were RL achievements.

That chicken must have been really damn good.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
pretty sure Ragnarok will eventually rot down to some sort of TD 2.0 spin-off with maybe 12 members(probably not the current Ragnarok core, most of them are bitter about vulak and other loots) since they are scrambling to fight over the scraps on their 15th alt while Banksy makes a hard come back with his 3am Lodi batphone raids.
FTFY
Old 06-10-2017, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

i been answering 3am jupephones for a long time