Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure Apex will eventually rot down to some sort of Friends/Azrael spin-off with maybe 12 members(probably not the current apex core, most of them are bitter about vulak and other loots) since they are scrambling to fight over the scraps on their 15th alt while nado makes a hard come back with his wizard/warrior army stackin loots.
Apex is the only guild on the server that has killed vulak (requires pulling him) in the past month.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:59 PM
Banned

Rallos Zek smiling down on u Awfal

Beat that ass
Old 06-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Originally Posted by Buhbuh View Post

a few of you can hit me up in PMs once you get destroyed by Apex. Didn't read thread but I'm sure there's a few good apples. You don't have to quit this time.

Take your time. Week or two should be sufficient. Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:36 AM
Fire Giant

good luck with the recruitment, you guys seem to have a pretty full plate just dealing with a 5 man crew pvping you during encounters that you can only do certain targets not surprised. I always wondered in empire why no one came and shit on empire with how easy it is to disrupt kills, esp previous to dispell rules.

glad u guys still enjoy the late night raids and zipping around, personally i cant do it anymore. heard alotta people saying they have been sent recruitment tells, pretty funny in all honesty just because you must know there are people who are simply not going to give up.

so much loot going to alts simply because there are no more mains or new recruits coming over with enough play time. need to enable blue to red transfers for free, make everything bind to account/toon.

dontcareeee lalalalalallalala grats on killing vulak dozekar whatever at 2am 3am, took you guys 2 months to realize when 11pm EST hits 70% of ragnarok logged offline and by midnight most of the original TD crew were only ones on. enjoy all the loots on your 20-30 man raids, i sincerely hope you all get primals on your 3rd 4th 5th alts etc whatever you desire. it hit me last night that a lot of people ive seen and played with have taken breaks at one point or another for various periods. but tune has NEVER taken a break, even when banned on bard and all those accounts he was re leveling instantly. literally think dude is an actual robot, how else can u explain GMs banning him for macro suspicious combines for hours on end

tldr dc dc tldr grats on soivah u won just as someone copy pasted checkraise saying it u won the server. gl hf peace if servers still up in 6months to a year maybe ill come n check it back. gag
Old 06-02-2017, 03:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good luck with the recruitment, you guys seem to have a pretty full plate just dealing with a 5 man crew pvping you during encounters that you can only do certain targets not surprised. I always wondered in empire why no one came and shit on empire with how easy it is to disrupt kills, esp previous to dispell rules.

glad u guys still enjoy the late night raids and zipping around, personally i cant do it anymore. heard alotta people saying they have been sent recruitment tells, pretty funny in all honesty just because you must know there are people who are simply not going to give up.

so much loot going to alts simply because there are no more mains or new recruits coming over with enough play time. need to enable blue to red transfers for free, make everything bind to account/toon.

dontcareeee lalalalalallalala grats on killing vulak dozekar whatever at 2am 3am, took you guys 2 months to realize when 11pm EST hits 70% of ragnarok logged offline and by midnight most of the original TD crew were only ones on. enjoy all the loots on your 20-30 man raids, i sincerely hope you all get primals on your 3rd 4th 5th alts etc whatever you desire. it hit me last night that a lot of people ive seen and played with have taken breaks at one point or another for various periods. but tune has NEVER taken a break, even when banned on bard and all those accounts he was re leveling instantly. literally think dude is an actual robot, how else can u explain GMs banning him for macro suspicious combines for hours on end

tldr dc dc tldr grats on soivah u won just as someone copy pasted checkraise saying it u won the server. gl hf peace if servers still up in 6months to a year maybe ill come n check it back. gag
jesus fucking christ dude. seek help.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I release you
Old 06-02-2017, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

someone save this man, agatha you're a shitty brother.. really... do something
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 06-02-2017, 06:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

mad and sad
Old 06-02-2017, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

how so? was gone for 3 weeks, came back saw server still in shitty state with the same population(less actually). just opened my eyes and realized that is all, the server hasnt had more then 200 since around empire era. CYA IN AZEROTH ive been wanting to go give it a try again for a while now. ur just comin back around huh mav? enjoy the loots bluebie, keep up the leeching that warrior may just see ToV sumday.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
how so? was gone for 3 weeks, came back saw server still in shitty state with the same population(less actually). just opened my eyes and realized that is all, the server hasnt had more then 200 since around empire era. CYA IN AZEROTH ive been wanting to go give it a try again for a while now. ur just comin back around huh mav? enjoy the loots bluebie, keep up the leeching that warrior may just see ToV sumday.
It took you 2 years to realize that Velious was going to be shitty and r99 sucks.

Keep it up tiger.