Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR? Plz help
An evil wood elf guilty of halfling massacre shrugs off his conscience in the quest for greater power. After eating a peyote button, the elf trips out into the spirit world where he confronts a perverted chimera who reveals a weapon of mass destruction.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An evil wood elf guilty of halfling massacre shrugs off his conscience in the quest for greater power. After eating a peyote button, the elf trips out into the spirit world where he confronts a perverted chimera who reveals a weapon of mass destruction.
EVIL!? He thought he was avenging his people. Don't you paint him in that light.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

lhancelot is easily my most favorite person on the forums... so glad hes finally getting the recognition he deserves!
Old 02-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

Default Chapter II

For Episode I (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=288935)

In the calm tranquility of Northern Felwithe...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

His head throbbed. "Ugh...throbbing was a bad word choice for some reason", Tuluven thought to himself. After a groan, he managed to open his eyes, only to find several priests standing around him.

Their leader, Yeolarn raised his chin and spoke: "Tuluven, you are awake! It has taken the collective might of the Clerics of Tunare to rid you of your drug-induced stupor. Alas, you have also suffered many grave wounds."

Tuluven inspected himself. There were several abrasions around his lower back, as if someone had been thrusting there but was not quite sure how to do it properly. Surely this was the work of Lhancelot... "What happened, Master Yeolarn? I remember nothing save that I was set on by a mechanical beast."

The Grandmaster Cleric nodded his head voraciously, rustling his alabaster hair. "You were happened upon by Dill Fireshine in the middle of the Steamfont Mountains. Your pants were about your ankles and your demeanor was that of an inconsolable stripling." Yeolarn sighed. "I fear if not for Dill, your state would have been grave."

Tuluven continued to look about his person. "And what of my breastplate and my leggings!? I have been robbed!"

"You have not been robbed, young Druid. You sold your belongings for more peyote not a fortnight past. Do you truly remember nothing? Have you heard nothing!? The Clerics of Tunare have worked tirelessly to rebind your mortal and mental coils. You were defeated by Lhancelot and his Gnomish-Engineered Dildo Machine. It has been terrorizing the countryside and you are being blamed for its release."

"Well piss", Tuluven muttered to himself. "There has to be something I can do!"

"There is more. Even worse, the Gods have seen it fit to destroy the entire continent due to the threat this dildo machine poses. They have cast a powerful summoning spell to crush the continent: The Moon of Phenyo. It will decimate Faydwer in 72 hours if you do nothing." Yeolarn gracefully rose a plated arm towards the door and gestured. "Follow me outside."

Tuluven looked to the sky and could not believe his eyes.

Yeolarn continued, "There is but one hope for us. Travel to the deserts outside Freeport and locate a gnome named Ping Fuzzlecutter. He searches for a long lost artifact that will aid us. It will dispel Lhancelot's power in one fell swoop."

Tuluven sprang to his feet. "I will waste no time!" Tuluven knew after being de-pants'd and likely fucked unconscious by this dildo machine he had to save some face. He began a wicked awesome port spell with many bright lights and vibrant colors to try to impress the elves, but instead fizzled several times and had to meditate.

*le sigh*

Before long, he had made it to Freeport to seek out Ping Fuzzlecutter:

"Bork bork!" Tuluven announced himself. He began a long ramble to bring Mr. Fuzzlecutter up to speed. After some conversation, Ping led Tuluven to his excavations and pointed towards a skull he had uncovered.

"Do not come any closer!" Ping warned. "I have dug for this skull in this very spot for 19 years. Finally the fruits of my labor will be realized." He called over his assistant, a halfling who he had lovingly named "Derpington" and they began to meticulously uncover the ancient skull. Derpington looked similar to Filbus, as if he were his retarded cousin. Tuluven wondered if there was a relation...

Without much warning, Derpington let out a wild autistic screech and brought his excavation tool down with +50 bulging retard strength:

Ping looked horrifed and instinctively laid a mean backhand to Derpington's face. "You fool of Took! We have been here for part-near two decades and you fuck this up! Leave it to a hobbit! I have half a mind to...t-". Ping seemed to trail off as he reached into the back of the skull and uncovered something. An ancient and powerful artifact: The Statue of Baler. "By Brell...we've found it." He identified the statue:

Tuluven piped up, "Uh yeah, I'm gonna need that. There's a super high moon about to jack up Felwithe or something. I'm told this statue has the power to stop it."

Ping shook his head. "You do not know the power of this artifact, wood elf. This statue has very large coat-tails. They are the only thing that can stop Lhancelot, for he wishes to ride on them to ForumQuesting victory."

Tuluven did not quite understand what all that was about, but he wished to take part nonetheless, mostly because it sounded very exciting and ominous. He snatched the artifact with doggo swiftness and equipped it to his RANGE slot.

Now he was ready. Tuluven would make his journey back to the Steamfont Mountains to dispatch of Lhancelot and his dildo machine, which would hopefully stave off the God's anger and convince them to recall the Moon of Phenyo, which would almost certainly spell immediate doom for all of Faydwer's inhabitants.

He ran his doggo legs back to Steamfont with undue haste, as Ping and Derpington screeched angrily, fading away in the distance of the setting desert landscape...

To be continued...
Old 02-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Best part is the Moon of Phenyo, and the written imagery of my dildo machine fucking you unconsciously was a nice touch too.

Clearly the story veers off much of the truth, but I understand for humor purposes certain liberties are taken!

There is an irony to this story, which I am going to share with you one day, Tuluven. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Thread is 10/10 for spot on zingers and amazing production value. Never stop, sweet prince. Cecily has a known hatred of Lhancelot, I can only hope she is included and aids in ridding the world of his dildo machine.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:33 AM
Banned

DENY coattails

love it
Old 02-13-2018, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

This is awesome! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A bit too close to Skarlorns shitty style of writing IMO
You do me great honor. I can imagine no higher praise.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so cringe worthy, I might suspect you are an alt account of Skarlorn.
Here in the WWE (RnF) we have our stars like The Undertaker (Spyder73), Rick Flair (Mick Morranis), and Randy Orton (Pokesan). But we also have our gimmick/midget wrestlers like El Torito (Skarlorn) and Dink the Clown (Lhancelot). Take compliments towards the under talent with a grain of salt as they come form a place of pure pity from the WWE Universe (P99 gen pop)
Closed Thread