Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2021, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok now i know for sure you're either not married or she's fat.

yes I do, for I find the singularity of my point of view very strange. I still can't understand why, if I were only a bag of meat and chemical processors, I wouldn't simply function as an automaton. Like I get why my meat body walks around doing what it do, but why am I IN here observing things driving it? The thing would work perfectly just as well if it were just clockwork and didn't project into this round surface I perceive things through first-hand. also things have a strange way of "coming together" for me with extremely wild odds so yes I believe God exists & loves me, or at least that I am not on the base level of reality.

have you ever been in a jail cell overnight?
Yep. Fat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20210228_123730944.jpg (92.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-28-2021, 04:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok now i know for sure you're either not married or she's fat.

yes I do, for I find the singularity of my point of view very strange. I still can't understand why, if I were only a bag of meat and chemical processors, I wouldn't simply function as an automaton. Like I get why my meat body walks around doing what it do, but why am I IN here observing things driving it? The thing would work perfectly just as well if it were just clockwork and didn't project into this round surface I perceive things through first-hand. also things have a strange way of "coming together" for me with extremely wild odds so yes I believe God exists & loves me, or at least that I am not on the base level of reality.

have you ever been in a jail cell overnight?
I'll play, I guess. No, I've never been in trouble whatsoever.

To stay on topic, have you ever considered breaking the law?
Old 02-28-2021, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. Fat
100% cringe

200% meth
Old 02-28-2021, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Beavis wife
Old 02-28-2021, 06:16 PM
Kobold

Kinda look like regular folks to me, lol.
Old 02-28-2021, 07:10 PM
Banned

daaaaaamn it's a momentous day on this board, I reveal yet another forums poster's meat body and peen sheathe. it appears based on my expert hacker analysis this photo was possibly even taken today.

MY REVIEW: you should lay off the 4chan and schizo-bait. You should never use 4chan in your life, as you were already a boomer when you first heard of it in 2018. It is a CIA outlet since appx. 10 yrs before u found it. I think you might use amphetamine, it would explain the obsession, u should stop that. Your wife looks like she fucks (said with respect), you should spend more time on her. I can tell this internet stuff is eating up your mind lately, so I am positive there must be some distance between you and your waifu right now. Put down the paranoia and pick up ur gal. This is 20-something dorm room acid theorizing ur doing, u should act ur age she will respect it. Also you must not entertain crushes on forum girl internet stars, they won't go anywhere.

I would like to congratulate you both. You are not fat. The peanut gallery may hate, but you are better looking than Cassawary has ever proven himself.

Now that you've conquered ur shyness, tell us what your IRL personalities are really like. !!
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-28-2021 at 07:17 PM..
Old 02-28-2021, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
daaaaaamn it's a momentous day on this board, I reveal yet another forums poster's meat body and peen sheathe. it appears based on my expert hacker analysis this photo was possibly even taken today.

MY REVIEW: you should lay off the 4chan and schizo-bait. You should never use 4chan in your life, as you were already a boomer when you first heard of it in 2018. It is a CIA outlet since appx. 10 yrs before u found it. I think you might use amphetamine, it would explain the obsession, u should stop that. Your wife looks like she fucks (said with respect), you should spend more time on her. I can tell this internet stuff is eating up your mind lately, so I am positive there must be some distance between you and your waifu right now. Put down the paranoia and pick up ur gal. This is 20-something dorm room acid theorizing ur doing, u should act ur age she will respect it. Also you must not entertain crushes on forum girl internet stars, they won't go anywhere.

I would like to congratulate you both. You are not fat. The peanut gallery may hate, but you are better looking than Cassawary has ever proven himself.

Now that you've conquered ur shyness, tell us what your IRL personalities are really like. !!
You got all that from "beavis wife"?

Your intuition is definitely supernormal.
Old 02-28-2021, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:

Url personalities are relatively straightforward. After spending a good deal of our lives living in ego, and only seeing it manifest in heartbreak and ruin, we are becoming Essenian. One of my really good friends met his wife back in the rave scene of the late 90s who is a reiki holistic healer. Currently training her in prana, and astral recall; making some pretty good progress, and I'm currently researching esoteric Biochemistry to finish rounding out the remaining deficiencies. We're pulling our kids from school at the end of this school year; I've been patient with this clown world stupidity over Covid long enough, with them not only providing subpar education until now, but also wasting huge amounts of classtime and curriculum engendering to completely intangible trends leading up to this bullshit.

Right now, we're talking about making a big push to buy a farm out in the foothills of the sierra nevada and then donate it to our own chartered religious organization under the premise of a restored Ebionitism, where all the labor dispatched from the organization (ourselves) would be contract labor, while running a few goodwill operations to meet all legal requirements and proof of decreasing state tax burden. My brother's a CPA, and will ensure the move is made on the up and up.

I don't go to 4chan to "learn" cia fuckery. I go there to proselytize against it; primarily on /x/, as /pol/ is essentially a lost cause in baiting both "sides" into divisive shock culture rage.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-28-2021 at 08:34 PM..
Old 02-28-2021, 08:28 PM
Banned

Btw, if we consider the word Amalek, one could discern the name is derived from "Ama" and "Malek", Ama meaning "mother" and Malek meaning "old" despite the lie that it means "Man" asserted by its use in Genesis 32 to describe the angel Jacob wrestled with and refused to love, demanding a blessing in it's stead.

This is because Jacob's tribe worships "Yahweh" which translates to "Will Constitute(d)" as opposed to worshipping "Elohim" which translates to "God".

If you read chapter 31 the chapter describes how Jacob, through exploitation, manages to trick "Lavan" out of his entire estate.

The name "Lavan" translates to "White"
Old 02-28-2021, 08:39 PM
Banned

How to excel at the collegiate level:

Be able to write cogently and consicely.

Assess the ideological disposition of your professor.

Feign writing from the ideological perspective that your professor wants you to be indoctrinated into.

And that's it. That's why all social sciences are a fucking joke. I got the sociological department's student of the year accolades in my sophomore year, and I don't believe it's a science. Pretty telling on how much of an anti-intellectual circle jerk it is. See: the Sokal affair; aaron Sokal
Last edited by Gwaihir; 02-28-2021 at 09:02 PM..
Closed Thread