Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-13-2022, 05:51 PM
Banned

Even G-d says take care of your own house first.

He even says love thyself as u love ur neighboor so if u dont love urself out all how are u supposed to love ur neighboor.

America needs to naval gaze. And we need to re-assess what it means to be american and why we let things get this bad for america.

ppl like elon bezos gates etc they all need to naval gaze too right along side the CIA and CDC and USDA etc etc
Last edited by starkind; 05-13-2022 at 05:53 PM..
Old 05-13-2022, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think God would approve of starving children out because of artificial borders on a map?
I don’t care what God thinks. If there’s limited resources and I have control they go to my family first then my country then to everyone else

If I go to hell for that then shucks
Old 05-13-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even G-d says take care of your own house first.

He even says love thyself as u love ur neighboor so if u dont love urself out all how are u supposed to love ur neighboor.

America needs to naval gaze. And we need to re-assess what it means to be american and why we let things get this bad for america.

ppl like elon bezos gates etc they all need to naval gaze too right along side the CIA and CDC and USDA etc etc
Yeah shit is fucked right now. No more civil conversations. Only name calling and finger pointing like a child until it degenerates into our future war. See y’all on the battlefield! Try to get in shape first!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-13-2022, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah shit is fucked right now. No more civil conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha what’s it like being an adult in 4th grade?
Old 05-13-2022, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah shit is fucked right now. No more civil conversations. Only name calling and finger pointing like a child until it degenerates into our future war. See y’all on the battlefield! Try to get in shape first!
you insult me every chance you get! or are you talking about how you're stoked right now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2022, 06:03 PM
Banned

Skarne doesn't hate u scro or do you skarne? Do you hate jibartik?
Old 05-13-2022, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Iiiiiiim pretty sure he doesnt like me very much lol
Old 05-13-2022, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Did I say I wasn’t partaking? I am commenting on how it is right now. Yeah if someone here talks shit and I feel like responding in kind I do and will. What’s your point?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-13-2022, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

I don’t like Jibs political views or his haircut
Old 05-13-2022, 06:11 PM
Banned

I think for me my views are shaped by upbringing. I had two supportive parents and a very close extended family, so I feel honor-bound to provide for them when they are old/vulnerable the same way they did when I young

And I feel obligated to honor the extreme privilege I was given to be born in this country compared to a HUUGE chunk of the world by trying to give some of what I was given back