Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-13-2022, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you insult me every chance you get! or are you talking about how you're stoked right now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t hate you because I don’t know you. I don’t like the things you post. An example being how you’re always saying you’re excited about the apocalypse or the upcoming civil war.

You’ve obviously never been in a war or firefight. There are moments that are arguably fun. Until someone you like gets shot in the armpit and you have to pack his wounds with gauze.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 05-13-2022, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah shit is fucked right now. No more civil conversations. Only name calling and finger pointing like a child until it degenerates into our future war. See y’all on the battlefield! Try to get in shape first!
Third-ranking House Republican describing as "pedo grifters" people who think that starving babies in U.S. custody is a bad idea.
Old 05-13-2022, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

American babies are starving, Groomer
Old 05-13-2022, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
American babies are starving, Groomer
They aren't tho, you're an idiot who saw some image macros and took them as truth.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's your beef with public health initiatives, Stranger?

Do you WANT a typhus outbreak in your city?
Old 05-13-2022, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t care what God thinks. If there’s limited resources and I have control they go to my family first then my country then to everyone else

If I go to hell for that then shucks
Resources aren't limited in peacetime anymore; have a bunch of babies if you want immigration to be less necessary to growth. I.e. rawdog it like you know you wanna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2022, 07:16 PM
Banned

If you smoke crack you are insane and should not be free. In any way. Shape. Or form. At all.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you smoke crack you are insane and should not be free. In any way. Shape. Or form. At all.
Crackpipes are tenths of pennies on the dollar compared to public incarceration costs.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have a bunch of babies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1688C879-472E-4D23-AF3E-1643D0ECF8DD.jpg (15.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 05-13-2022, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crackpipes are tenths of pennies on the dollar compared to public incarceration costs.
As long as they Hamsterdam it and keep those crazies contained. Don't need them roaming around the streets. They live underground in tunnels here in Las Vegas, you never know where one is gonna pop out.