Cool

Dey break games
Old 04-30-2022, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Rdy for new server confirmed
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:55 PM
Banned

The sales pitch for Green99 we got (correct me if I'm wrong?) was that it was supposed to be a recycle server. Start classic > progress through timeline til end of Velious > Dump existing chars into Blue > Wipe then rinse and repeat. This got a LOT of people (myself included) excited. Semi regular wipes and restarts with P99 ruleset would actually be a lot of fun. I kinda missed the green launch being busy with other shit and now I feel like it's too late to start from scratch. Kinda just holding out for a reset that feels like it should already be here according to the timeline we were pitched. Unfortunately as far as I can tell there has been radio silence and not even a hint at when/if it's actually going to happen.

Kind of a bummer that they haven't even put out a rough estimate or even confirmed that the plan is still to merge into blue and restart. I've heard rumors going around that they aren't even planning on merging anymore but who knows cause there doesn't seem to be any communication
Old 05-03-2022, 03:51 AM
Banned

>daybreak does something better than p99

even live isn't that bad really, ive had a blast leveling my old character and doing the new Kunark,Velious and Luclin 6 man content

the stats are bonkers retarded now though, my necro has 200k hp and does like 1.5 million damage a tic when i pop all the things.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:56 AM
Fire Giant

I heard classic Mischief has infinite bag/weight reduction. Not sure if it's true.

I'm also a devout Priest that practices abstinence of sex, and I party with Charlie sheen. Real.

To admit ones sins, and sound less cool and strip of ones ego, I'll truthfully say; I wonder if all the Luclin people were like me when I got free plat when I first started on live in 2000.

Similarly, possibly when they run around with their books, they feel a fake feeling that they earned all the things, people in the classic world did.

So I see that in Mischief. Maybe they like it maybe they don't. But probably some other group of people who don't appreciate original. Plus live doesn't like me anymore so I probably won't ever find out. If I am in infinite dimensions though, I have figured, they may not know me anymore.
Old 05-03-2022, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

I played on mangler from day 1 to the end of oow and it was fun cuz I never played those xpacs before. But all the cheating/botting that went on ruined it. Very suspicious that it was daybreak employees trying to make extra cash. Way too much lag and true box is a joke. Daybreak is completely unable to police or even run their own servers better than p99. But if you want to see some content you haven’t before it might be worth it to try a new tlp sometime idk maybe daybreak has improved some things. New 64bit client and talks of more to come so who knows.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blueeepinya
Old 05-04-2022, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

And then those servers are eventually ghost towns that people never go back to
Old 05-04-2022, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Have we passed the green timeline? Just flip the switch!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2022, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sales pitch for Green99 we got (correct me if I'm wrong?) was that it was supposed to be a recycle server.
I haven't played in a year, since I don't enjoy the P99 raid scene or the general lust over loot. New servers are all I'm here for. I'll only play classes that I haven't played previously from now on.