Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-09-2022, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last i checked p99 forums and in game are not the same thing?

maybe learn to read, fuck ass retard
Plz don't talk to your kid or self like that.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:47 PM
Banned

i dont

which is why i do it to people on here
Old 10-09-2022, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plz don't talk to your kid or self like that.
I dunno, can you remember anything before age 3?

You can say whatever disturbing shit you want as long as you say it in a nice friendly tone. Sort of like you could do with your dog. “You’re a piece of shit you know that?” but said your in nice dog-owner voice and the dog will love you for it
Old 10-09-2022, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno, can you remember anything before age 3?

You can say whatever disturbing shit you want as long as you say it in a nice friendly tone. Sort of like you could do with your dog. “You’re a piece of shit you know that?” but said your in nice dog-owner voice and the dog will love you for it
I remember some stuff. I'm pretty special tho. Point is you never know and it's more fundamental before their brains fully develop. Putting a kid around loud machine noises or lots of gunfire on a regular but sporadic basis probably has developmental effect. Some good, some bad likely.

I don't really know. I wouldn't risk it. I know how a violent abusive childhood effected me. Best for Tunabros to grow and mature and get in good habits now. Rather than turn his little Mozart into a puts the lotion on its skin marine. Could be 10 years from now. My advice still stands.
Old 10-09-2022, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember some stuff. I'm pretty special tho. Point is you never know and it's more fundamental before their brains fully develop. Putting a kid around loud machine noises or lots of gunfire on a regular but sporadic basis probably has developmental effect. Some good, some bad likely.

I don't really know. I wouldn't risk it. I know how a violent abusive childhood effected me. Best for Tunabros to grow and mature and get in good habits now. Rather than turn his little Mozart into a puts the lotion on its skin marine. Could be 10 years from now. My advice still stands.
Actually now that u mentioned it I can't repeat what I remember from that age here. At least a few of the memories are good.

Some are pretty horrific tho.
Old 10-09-2022, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:

Yeah that’s why I mentioned HOW you say it is all that matters, as in your tone and your facial expression, not the actual words. Not for a newborn that lacks the concept of language

Angry yelling, withholding affection, etc are things that can screw a baby up, not word choice. But hey, I’m not a parent so…
Old 10-09-2022, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that’s why I mentioned HOW you say it is all that matters, as in your tone and your facial expression, not the actual words. Not for a newborn that lacks the concept of language

Angry yelling, withholding affection, etc are things that can screw a baby up, not word choice. But hey, I’m not a parent so…
Well I was trying to say I remember some bad physical things. None are verbal or language related tho
Old 10-11-2022, 03:53 AM
Sarnak

#macequest
Old 10-15-2022, 05:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Did Linnae just claim autism?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMatt View Post
These dudes are definitely warmbody shitters, checks out hahaha
Old 10-16-2022, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzdazz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Linnae just claim autism?
This whole topic and story has nothing to do with Linnae and could very well be completely fabricated anyways. You or the OP trying to frame her or something? Lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Talk about boiling cats or some other crazy but real thing if you have some butthurt or grievance and want to stay honest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]