Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 09-30-2023, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Glad you decided to give it a shot Silo, it will be more fun than red99 100%.
Old 09-30-2023, 07:39 PM
Banned

Sounds really good.

How do I login?

This will be the real Museum Box btw
Last edited by Hazek; 09-30-2023 at 07:48 PM..
Old 09-30-2023, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

- Fixed Nek/EC ZL whoops my bad.

- Figured out how to remove these random untargettable mobs cleaning up visuals. JPEGGnollspawner etc.

It's on the main server list with p99 files, best PVP box that has been released and I'm not even trolling with that. Also never heard museum box what does that mean. Empty?
Old 09-30-2023, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

I'm probably going to rename it one more time, I wasn't prepared to make such a decision when I started this I was just goofing around and turns out it was fun.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Fixed Nek/EC ZL whoops my bad.

- Figured out how to remove these random untargettable mobs cleaning up visuals. JPEGGnollspawner etc.

It's on the main server list with p99 files, best PVP box that has been released and I'm not even trolling with that. Also never heard museum box what does that mean. Empty?
Whats the actual name of it on the main server list? I scrolled through it twice.

Museum Box I mean as a compliment meaning a legit good server that everyone should invest time in to "store their characters like in a museum even if they play them still every so often".
Old 10-01-2023, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

play a better game brah
Old 10-01-2023, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Top of Standard Server List.

A A Kunark PvP Server(No Custom/2 Box/Very Fast Exp/Increased Classic Drops/Legacy Items.

I can't come up with a creative name so I just went with the facts.

Also I want to try to attract non faggots which will be difficult given our track record.
Last edited by Stasis01; 10-01-2023 at 09:07 AM..
Old 10-01-2023, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

It's designed so a new person can invest a minimal amount of time to get into the end game PVP.

If someone wants to build a guild, recruit n contest etc it will be easier to funnel those people into your ranks.

Also, if people want to have multiple classes to PVP on and feel like playing different things it wouldn't be that difficult. Want to play the necro a bit, want to play a melee, etc.

End game Kunark is still legit drop rates so there will be some status items etc. If people ever played and things got cock blocked I would add Variance but were nowhere near that.
Old 10-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
play a better game brah
That's the problem, they don't exist.
Old 10-01-2023, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

And as a GM, my passion to EQPVP is way greater than wanting to fuck around with people. I could do that once and no one would play my box again. I've been playing EQ since 1999. Advocate on Red99 for positive changes, played every PVP box EMU. Won Image's box against Harney, Touch(PDM anyone?), (Harrison(PDM), I was first 50 rogue on Red, etc. This is my game.

I mess with people when I don't care but I care about my box, my little egg. I don't give a shit about anyone I've played with or against truthfully.

It's pretty much do what you want box idc, but I do kind of think if someone's tapping out and saying LNS and shit I would intervene. Bullying etc. I don't mean shit talk and wiping and laughing etc, I mean like Tune level shit like playing 18 hours a day patrolling the levelling zones to kill people sick shit trying to get people to quit.