Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CNN Ratings Drop To Three-Year Low Amid Constant Impeachment Coverage

It has been over two months since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment inquiry of President Trump, and CNN has been running non-stop coverage of all the latest impeachment developments. In retrospect, that may not have been the best idea: with round the clock coverage, viewership of the rabidly partisan, far-left media outlet has actually tumbled to three-year lows, reported Nielsen Media Research.

Nielsen reported that CNN recorded its lowest prime time ratings in nearly three years during the week of November 25. Even more embarrassing for Jerry Zucker, Fox News recorded higher ratings than MSNBC and CNN combined.

Fox News recorded 2.2 million viewers in the primetime hours of 9-11 p.m. ET from Nov. 25 through Dec. 1; MSNBC saw around 1.3 million, while CNN averaged about 643,000 viewers over the same period. It was CNN’s worst performance in nearly three years and the liberal network’s worst turnout among the key demographic of adults age 25-54 in over five years.

Primetime Viewers

Fox News: 2.2 million
MSNBC: 1.3 million
CNN: 643,000

Fox News has dominated the cable news arena for the 47th consecutive week, averaging a little over 1.3 million viewers.

Total Day Viewers

Fox News: 1.33 million
MSNBC: 781,000
CNN: 539,000

/chuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course. Who the F would think that a totally partisan exercise of hatred would have acheived any thing else? You stupid libturds even have a recent example of the opposite situation, with Bill Clinton, when Republicans suffered for their stupid impeachment attempt, so you have no excuse for this F up. Old crinkled up Pelosi actually had it right for while, she was saying no impeachment without bipartisan support. But the inane AOC wing was just too insistent, and she caved, and now you F ers will pay at the voting booth in 2020. So sad, too bad, and congrats President Two Term Trump!
Old 12-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course. Who the F would think that a totally partisan exercise of hatred would have acheived any thing else? You stupid libturds even have a recent example of the opposite situation, with Bill Clinton, when Republicans suffered for their stupid impeachment attempt, so you have no excuse for this F up. Old crinkled up Pelosi actually had it right for while, she was saying no impeachment without bipartisan support. But the inane AOC wing was just too insistent, and she caved, and now you F ers will pay at the voting booth in 2020. So sad, too bad, and congrats President Two Term Trump!
You sound worried. The Alt-Right cult keeps trying to talk themselves into this fantasy that everything is okay.
Old 12-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go outside.....PATHETIC
Old 12-08-2019, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

I don't get it. I'm always hearing how the left dominates media in America, but it seems like Fox is the dominating force, and from where I'm sitting they don't appear to be left?
Old 12-08-2019, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get it. I'm always hearing how the left dominates media in America, but it seems like Fox is the dominating force, and from where I'm sitting they don't appear to be left?
Every bit of alt-right bitching is projection.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fox is establishment right. Still bad. The ratings are most likely about people being fatigued by the 24/7 Orange Man Bad stuff. Fox is just more entertaining and better done media.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:04 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fox is establishment right. Still bad. The ratings are most likely about people being fatigued by the 24/7 Orange Man Bad stuff. Fox is just more entertaining and better done media.
Find a snuggle buddy buddy
Old 12-08-2019, 03:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Every news channel other than Fox is leftist propaganda. The same goes for Hollywood films and most TV shows. Look at what SNL has been reduced to for a good example of entertainment turned propaganda. Fox is neocon propaganda. People really need to get it out of their head that any of these news channels are objective. If you want the whole picture you have to watch a little bit of everything and do research on your own.

I don't watch TV anymore, but I used to watch all of the news channels regularly. The reason why Fox is the biggest is because the other channels are more or less the exact same thing, so barring multiple televisions playing multiple news stations at once in the same house, their ratings numbers will be split. If you aren't a hardcore leftist, Fox is the only thing even remotely palatable. But they are still very subservient to the establishment.

Leftists get mad when their entertainment ISN'T propaganda. To a leftist, the absence of propaganda for their side is equivalent to right-wing propaganda. This is why you can't even have a totally non-political film or TV show starring a white male without some cat-lady journo writing an opinion piece bitching about it. The left has effectively ruined entertainment for entertainment's sake. To them, media that isn't woke should not exist.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

- Sinclair group owns nearly 200 local television stations in nearly 100 markets

- Sinclair executive David Smith met with Trump during the 2016 election year, in which he told the future president, "We are here to deliver your message."

- https://youtu.be/_fHfgU8oMSo
Closed Thread