Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Dick move for sure, but dude didn't seem to break any server rules.
Old 12-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dick move for sure, but dude didn't seem to break any server rules.
Very true on no rules being broke as Bilge is not a "camp" I am pretty sure. However, super dick move in my opinion considering everything...so here's the rant/flame

I mean better yet...it's a RANGER /sigh...
Old 12-04-2019, 11:59 PM
Fire Giant

I'd petition him. Seems like he knew Bilge had popped when he wasnt even in the zone. Let the GMs sort it out!
Old 12-05-2019, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd petition him. Seems like he knew Bilge had popped when he wasnt even in the zone. Let the GMs sort it out!
it wouldn't surprise me if he just logs on once in awhile and hits track for rares and then logs off. Ranger track has a huge range on it.

And unfortunately there is not legit way to "camp" him per the rules. He's going to be FTE the moment he spawns.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Orc

In a dramatic twist, he appears to be a druid! if he knew exactly where bilge was that would be pretty strange...
Old 12-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a dramatic twist, he appears to be a druid! if he knew exactly where bilge was that would be pretty strange...
You are correct he is a druid! sure did seem like a ranger though....I guess instead of it being a double hit on the scumbag level of being a ranger and ninja killer.....he's just a normal scumbag
Old 12-05-2019, 08:34 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wondering about this....I mean the second Bilge spawned all of a sudden Woodark appeared in the zone and he was not there the entire time I was camping the spot
Old 12-05-2019, 09:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrx00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wondering about this....I mean the second Bilge spawned all of a sudden Woodark appeared in the zone and he was not there the entire time I was camping the spot
Check to make sure your roommates aren't spying on you imo.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrx00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't read too much into it. Could easily be pure coincidence, or a case of someone periodically hopping on to check if a certain spawn is up.

Could also be the case that he had a friend or guildie in the zone who was there XPing and said they'd give him a shout if they saw it on their own track while Woodark was in the neighboring zone doing something else.

There's a lot of possibilities that wouldn't be nefarious here.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't read too much into it. Could easily be pure coincidence, or a case of someone periodically hopping on to check if a certain spawn is up.

Could also be the case that he had a friend or guildie in the zone who was there XPing and said they'd give him a shout if they saw it on their own track while Woodark was in the neighboring zone doing something else.

There's a lot of possibilities that wouldn't be nefarious here.
Orrrrr

Haxxxx

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Closed Thread