Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2019, 10:08 AM
Banned

i just wanted to know how the first wave (new server) of evil erudites got out
Old 07-17-2019, 10:15 AM
Kobold

Erudite SK here, I did newbie yard in paineel then warrens and a little bit of stonebrunt to level up to 30 and get FD, then got an invis from a passerby and ran through erudin scared to death, I think one mob did jump me but I clicked a portal and got away.

FD on the dock til the ferry showed up and got out on the ship then ran through qeynos aqueducts.

Was a lot of fun, I could of DaPed it but wanted to relive the classic feel of being evil and hated.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:18 AM
Banned

Hope green has the hut full of evil GMs/spell guys in Toxx before the Hole opening.

Shrouds of Earthen Shadow event would be great too.
Old 07-18-2019, 10:33 PM
Kobold

They don't.

Magelo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest
Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 07-19-2019, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just wanted to know how the first wave (new server) of evil erudites got out
As a level 1 Erudite Necromancer, if you don't turn in your Dark Truth Guild Note (newbie note) to your guild-master you're pretty much free to walk throughout Erudin (except for parts of the palace). Even if you do turn in your note you're still pretty free to walk through Erudin except some of the casters will attack you but the guards won't.

Catch the boat to Qeynos but don't go into south Qeynos, instead enter the Qeynos sewers (below the pier to the right of where the boat stops) and make your way to the Qeynos newbie yard aka north Qeynos. The Bloodsabers won't bother you in the Qeynos sewers but there is a dread corpse that is occasionally up and roams the sewers by the Qeynos yard exit (from the sewers). He/she (?) can be problematic at times for young Erudites. It also takes a bit of exploring to learn the sewers.

Once in the Qeynos newbie yard kill a gnoll pup and you'll have enough faction to enter north Qeynos pretty freely. Before that the guards will attack you.

You will be KoS in south Qeynos (where the boat drops you off) pretty much forever unless you can figure a way to gain faction with the Order of Three. A couple of wizards roam about south Qeynos and you'll often see evil Erudite corpses in south Qeynos because of them. I don't know how an evil Erudite can raise faction with the Order of Three so south Qeynos is off limits till you get gather shadows.

From north Qeynos you can explore the rest of Antonica etc.
Last edited by Arakash; 07-19-2019 at 11:16 PM..
Old 07-20-2019, 02:04 AM
Fire Giant

Order of three faction possible with preparation:

Quest: http://wiki.project1999.com/Bat_Fur_Quest

have a friendly person cast invis on you before you click turn in.
Wolf form i believe will help too.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Closed Thread