Phony

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 05-31-2018, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

<Shinko>
Old 05-31-2018, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.) Killing 'Master of the Guard' in Sleepers Tomb with 7 people in almost entirely Kunark gear 2nd week of Velious.

2.) 35-manning Vulak'Aerr for 38 minutes.

3.) 65-manning Sontalak Prime 2.6 years ago with only 3 deaths.
These were some crazy fun times.
Darklotus [60 Rogue]
Cranial [55 Necro]
Cheechx [52 Ranger]
Chongi [52 Mage]
Dreadlord [44 Shadowknight]
Old 05-31-2018, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.) Killing 'Master of the Guard' in Sleepers Tomb with 7 people in almost entirely Kunark gear 2nd week of Velious.

2.) 35-manning Vulak'Aerr for 38 minutes.

3.) 65-manning Sontalak Prime 2.6 years ago with only 3 deaths.
We relied on those charm pets in ST and nobody does that anymore.

Don't forget one-shotting original super saiyan vyemm: https://youtu.be/0hiUuL5uTKc
Old 06-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Sarnak

One day Internode the Warder (but this was pre botb)[and pre his banning] needed a port to some place odd; North Karana. I asked him what he was up to and he told me he was doing the soulfire quest. I asked if it was for an MQ for a paladin alt. and he told me anyone can click the soulfire from inventory and that he had been using charges while solo'ing in HS. So I do a little faction grinding, kill some merbs, and got me a soulfire sitting in a bag.

Cut to some time later still pre-velious and lots of competition for the Trakanon. One time we have a low numbers engage and it was about to be a wipe. Xanthias the Pathfinder (I think this is now after botb) picks up agro on Trak and maybe even uses a reaper of the dead charge and announces in vent that he has agro and needs a heal. One of the officers tells the guild to get a c-heal on Xanthias, someone in the guild mentions that all the clerics are dead. So I whip out the old soulfire and click off a charge to save Xanthias and then use another charge to keep him up to finish off Trak. Lots of questions in guild as too how my druid could c-heal twice. I believe I try to keep quite but someone figures I must have a soulfire and I hate to say shortly after that soulfires really started to be a thing.

but it was still fun to save Xanthias from Trakanon

shout out to Zilo the Outrider
Old 06-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Back in the Kedge Days, <KaN> was doin a Phinny raid with Nalkin, a second mage and me (druid). Things were going smoothly until Nalk got summoned and beaten up a few times. I went in for a heal, but he was summoned again out of range. Phinny smacked him unconscious, and we were pretty much about to wipe....BUT THEN...As I was still in the middle of casting that same heal (for which he was currently OOR) divine intervention happened---His unconscious body did a corpse-slide across the floor, away from Phinny and landed at my feet in range of sup. healing with like 2hp left~

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

When I rolled on red for the first time I kited a super twinked ranger in gfay on a lv 5 bard. They sent me hate tells and I replyed thanks for the plat got any CB belts for sale.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

I went to freeport killed a decaying skeleton on a level 60 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I win

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 06-01-2018, 11:25 PM
Sarnak

good one, with a life lesson at the end - https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...55#post2717455
Old 06-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

The Arena was set in VP in a large open room with water on all sides we gather around for the most epic battle of our lifetime.

Aalpha Vs Tortue

For a pre-nerf fungi great staff winner takes all.

The crowd is ready cheer on there favorite monk the VP slayers of the train wars, the pull gods the DPS masters of flying kicks.

I was there people will say, did you hear people will say I was fixed to my screen awaiting the FIGHT words from the officers and leader.

They begin, all out in a matter of seconds it seemed Tortue was already half health and thrashing he took to fast Aalpha's punches and kicks where to strong for him to handle the fight was over...Tortue was down the crowd cheering for Aalpha the winner of the epic battle, His war cry after the fight...

AND I DIDN'T EVEN DISC!!!

Then silence from the officers, and leader...that cold stare they gave him was he really getting the pre-nerfed fungi staff, they only knew. Then...

Aalpha received his prize, the vp train master the puller the DPS meter topper THEN IT HAPPENED

Tortue also the VP train master the puller the DPS meter topper. GETS ONE ASLO!

The fight was a ruse to reward our top monks...greatest fight i ever saw.