Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe she wanted to spend time with you and was looking forward to eating some of that shitty carb-rich junk food as a special treat. The Gilroy Garlic Festival only comes to Gilroy once a year, you know?

If my partner denied me the opportunity to get a funnel cake at The Great Frederick Fair, which is a complete waste of time beyond re-accquainting your mental picture of a cow with how big cows actually are, I’d strongly consider ending the relationship.

Right on. Maybe thats why ur single.

You do realize there was another internet-isolated incel shooting there on subday with 20ppl hit and 3 victims dead, one age 6, yeah?

Anyhow, we still spent time together hiking around the lake at Guadalupe dam; just didn't spend my time gorging myself on shitty overpriced food while getting shot at by a piece of shit internet-mental case.
Last edited by Thorondor; 07-30-2019 at 02:35 PM..
Old 07-30-2019, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Food must have been real over-priced.

Ha god damn that was his reason:

“Before the attack, he posted a photo on Instagram with the caption, “Ayyy garlic festival time come get wasted on overpriced ...,” using an expletive.”
Last edited by Cecily; 07-30-2019 at 06:59 PM..
Old 07-30-2019, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Food must have been real over-priced.

Ha god damn that was his reason:

“Before the attack, he posted a photo on Instagram with the caption, “Ayyy garlic festival time come get wasted on overpriced ...,” using an expletive.”
Should've gona aftermath-knowingly into the line of fire because.....

fucking retards. step away from the internet your mind is scrambled on hormone pills.
Old 07-30-2019, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you lost marriage points for shooting down a fun afternoon with your wife.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
shooting down a fun afternoon
Make sure you're putting aside the proper time to soak up all the cultural enrichment the psych-med-crazed, internet-isolated mass-shooting age of materialism and vapid consumerism has to offer.
Old 07-30-2019, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

What's with the trans fetish, Thorondor?
Old 07-30-2019, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

New California law requires Trump to show tax returns to get on the primary ballot
Old 07-30-2019, 10:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the link: “These are extraordinary times and states have a legal and moral duty to do everything in their power to ensure leaders seeking the highest offices meet minimal standards, and to restore public confidence”

^ This is hard to disagree with. Honestly, I don't care what Trump makes or doesn't make, but in the interest of transparency (and something almost every candidate has done in recent history), I think he should release this shit.

There's only a few reasons I can think Trump wouldn't want to release his return:

1) Opponents will pick apart the information, dredge up some shit he said a few years back about business deals, and oust him for any lies he may have told.
2) He's not making income / has a net worth near what he says he does.
3) He hasn't released this information so far, and he's the president now, so why the hell should he give any ground?
Old 07-31-2019, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) Opponents will pick apart the information, dredge up some shit he said a few years back about business deals, and oust him for any lies he may have told.
Trump nor Republicans seem to care very much about what their opponents think. Republicans blocked as much of Obama's legislation as they could regardless of what it was. The party's goals are aligned with disrupting the left, anything they do to upset the "libs" their voter base will love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2) He's not making income / has a net worth near what he says he does.
Even if he isn't it won't matter. If his tax returns show everything in order, it's proof that the Democrats were wrong and he was innocent. If it comes back fraudulent, it will be spun as another 'witch hunt' by the 'libs'.

Quote:
3) He hasn't released this information so far, and he's the president now, so why the hell should he give any ground?
This is the more likely outcome. Until someone with a court order drags those tax returns up, he won't willingly release anything. Trump has gone on record saying he could shoot someone in the middle of Time's Square and he wouldn't lose votes because he realizes that so long as what he does upsets Liberals and Democrats, he can secure power by continuing to do that. This is one of many reasons I'm looking into leaving the US; One party is invested in creating tangible change and the other party is invested in making sure anything the other does gets blocked regardless of what it is.
Old 07-31-2019, 01:03 PM
Banned

Move to Canada......with Cher!
Closed Thread