Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are just keeping pace with the millenial generation and society as a whole bro.
Cant beat em join.
If you find yourself getting upset that your local barista didnt capitalize your name in his spunk riddled foam on top of your mocha skinny decaf chai tea then app today.
If youre a well balanced , high T shit stomping self sustainable mother fucker , then also app today.
that's pretty well put. AM just about winning merbs. long as you ain't a GIANT douche, COMPLETE retard or otherwise insufferable, you welcome to contribute to the hunt ^^
Old 01-19-2018, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it was a joke that went over your head
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-19-2018, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

All good info guys. I appreciate most of it. Definitly a lot of things to consider. Paradigm Shift did originally sound interesting but I havent heard anyone ever say anything positive about loot council except darkdeath in the past. Sounds like most of you prefer Aftermath. Does anyone know if they still do easier things like Velketor and Ringwars?
Old 01-19-2018, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

you could maybe send one of your dozen or so ex guildies in game a tell and theyll let you know. As long as you have gotten over batphones before 10am or worked out how to use twitter alerts to prevent those dark days of repops youll fit right in.
AM are pretty good at RWs when sports isnt on the teevee. I dont know who Velketor is (should paid up for those bro)
Old 01-19-2018, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All good info guys. I appreciate most of it. Definitly a lot of things to consider. Paradigm Shift did originally sound interesting but I havent heard anyone ever say anything positive about loot council except darkdeath in the past. Sounds like most of you prefer Aftermath. Does anyone know if they still do easier things like Velketor and Ringwars?
AM does more Ring Wars lately than any other guild. Velketor maybe twice a month or so and is a non-DKP raid.
Old 01-19-2018, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
batphones before 10am or worked out how to use twitter alerts to prevent those dark days of repops youll fit right in.
Sounding good. No issues here, you can always silence your alerts
Old 01-20-2018, 04:47 AM
Fire Giant

The only question is whys it taken you so long. Hope the house went to plan. See you in /gu soon!
Old 01-20-2018, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The only question is whys it taken you so long. Hope the house went to plan. See you in /gu soon!
Most questions have an answer. My question is why are you pretending to be so nice and cheery?
Old 01-20-2018, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

@Lammy, sorry i just saw this post.

Well, 90% of the people who posts here is aftermeth. Awakened ppl hardly come here, its maybe 4-5 of us so yeah, you gonna get more aftermeth fans in here(wich i belive its a win for Awakened).

Try pick a guild that you have friends in it. If both have friends and pixels interest you, try chose the one with best loot system for your needs. Awakened protect a lot items to make it stay Main Only, like lets say Avatar of War monk pants. Afaik aftermeth has more of a free loot system, allowing alts to get those items.

For me, that am old in the server and only missing Vulak gear, Aftermeth lootsystem would fit the best because while wait for Vulak stuff i could still get some BiS item for my 13th alt. If i was a new player focusing only gearing one or two toons, id say Awakened would be better because since most items are protected, the dkp bids are lower for those items, less ppl bidding/needing it, if open to alts a lot more ppl could get it.

Both guilds kill all the good loot mobs. Sometimes one get more mobs, then the other and etc. The whole #1 bantering is more of a fun trash talk then anything.

Hope it helped. Btw, i am shocked that PS loot concil system... Otherwise it would for sure be a good candidate in my eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

There is absolutely no reason you can't apply to a guild to get a feel for it

It's not fucking marriage. A guild isn't going to take half your gear if you decide it isn't working out
Closed Thread