Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The video is clearly satire/comedy and not serious... If you don't see that I would consider the possibility you might be contributing to retardation levels in your area.
spoilsport
Old 01-19-2018, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Whether this is real or not, I honestly I don't see anything wrong with a bunch of kids getting together for some non-competitive exercise and fun ... although personally I find it difficult to understand how a bunch of kids can have fun without some form of competition. Even so, I can still believe it, because kids are weird.

My cousin had a Star Wars-themed birthday party for his seven-year old last week, and one of the activities was just laying out a bunch of towels and such out in the back yard and then having the kids cross "hot lava" (without becoming Anakin). I kid you not, for twenty minutes a giant mass of 6-7 year-olds stood quietly/patiently on their respective towels, waiting for minutes at a time until the kid ahead of them jumped one towel ahead, so that they could do the same and then go back to waiting for a few minutes on a new towel.

Amazingly (to me at least) no one cried or complained, and honestly they all loved it. Again, kids are weird [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-19-2018 at 05:31 PM..
Old 01-19-2018, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The video is clearly satire/comedy and not serious... If you don't see that I would consider the possibility you might be contributing to retardation levels in your area.
Didn't waste my time watching it, enough stupid shit comes outta Seattle / Portland that most anything is believable.
Old 01-19-2018, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

That video didn't even seem real

I felt like I was watching a will ferrell or danny mcbride movie

The next generations to come are going to be a bunch of pussies. Now I might actually vote trump in 2020

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-19-2018, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

makes sense

gettin dunked on school now that can fuk up ur whole lifee

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-19-2018, 06:22 PM
Banned

i was the bully in school but after about 2 years bullying a kid i'd start showing him affection and he'd become an intimate, confiding friend. these relationships have persisted for life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i never once scored a goal in elementary school soccer and i turned out perfectly well-adjusted.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i turned out perfectly well-adjusted.
I think that's a bold claim, coming from anyone that's on these forums and/or playing P99, but I get your point.
Old 01-19-2018, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was the bully in school but after about 2 years bullying a kid i'd start showing him affection and he'd become an intimate, confiding friend. these relationships have persisted for life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i never once scored a goal in elementary school soccer and i turned out perfectly well-adjusted.
i was too small and pubescent so i got bullied in grade 9.

Grade 10 things started to turn around as my endocrine system helped me out.

it really depends on your class...like the classes below mine are 100% twinks so nobody was bullied. my class had grisly motherfuckers in it, real fucking head breakers. as did the classes above mine. Real late 90's steez not legit milennial steez yet. milenial steez becoming widespread started in 2010 id say maybe a lil later.

i guess they call it a bully complex but after I started bullying people I was never bullied ever again and the bullies become your allies. its like a club. were the last of a dying breed.

*daps whale's membership card*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-19-2018, 06:44 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was too small and pubescent so i got bullied in grade 9.

Grade 10 things started to turn around as my endocrine system helped me out.

it really depends on your class...like the classes below mine are 100% twinks so nobody was bullied. my class had grisly motherfuckers in it, real fucking head breakers. as did the classes above mine. Real late 90's steez not legit milennial steez yet. milenial steez becoming widespread started in 2010 id say maybe a lil later.

i guess they call it a bully complex but after I started bullying people I was never bullied ever again and the bullies become your allies. its like a club. were the last of a dying breed.

*daps whale's membership card*
oh i was a clumsy twink & underweight, it was more like verbal & psychological harassment. and organizing ostracism. I handled plenty kids bigger than me (White school, not a lot of violence. It sounds like you are from a much rawer background, maybe DC public schooling? different game out there).

one of them did physically dom me once & applied me a little bit of black eye after a long time taking bullying and it set me straight as far as he was concerned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but no1 else ever cleared the psychological hurdles. Not sure we're of the same club although I'd be flattered if we were!
Old 01-19-2018, 06:50 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
video won't load for me. having spent a lot of time in olympia i would be more surprised if it were fake than real. my friend moved to olympia last week and already moved out because she couldn't find anyone renting a room who wasn't on crack or heroin.
Closed Thread