Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 09:40 PM
Large Rat

Default Just a bard telling a true story

So I'm in this guild right....Been in the guild for about 3 months, I stay quiet because I'm low level (40's) and I dedicate myself to observing their behaviors....

I finally decide to level up so that I can hang out with them.

The first day, we hit Kael plate house and various BP/Legs drop. The rule here was that it was greed because it can improve anyone's gaming experience (for lack of a better explanation). Totally cool, not too bad yet right? Okay!

The same weekend, the guild parks everyone in perma for Lady Vox to be taken down. Being a level 48 bard, this is good news because this is part of my epic quest.

I join discord, I communicate, I set up what is needed. The guild whipes 5 times before defeating Vox (For various miscalculations) and I stick it through being the only bard there. They link the loot and confirm a white scale dropped.

They ask if anyone needs it, I say that I need it in the guild chat and then on discord (mic). The scale is awarded to a bard that wasn't maining a bard at the raid (No clue where he showed up from) and that was that.

Guess who this guild is?

Here is a hint, their name stands for the following :

"regard with great respect; revere."

Be careful!
Old 01-17-2018, 09:49 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlover [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"regard with great respect; revere."
I'm not able to solve this riddle and I find that I just don't have problems like the ones you describe here. I think the truest most efficacious balm for this injury is somewhere in that. Hope this helps and God bless you.
Old 01-17-2018, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

You expect better from Hyjal's guild lol?
Old 01-17-2018, 10:02 PM
Banned

lol @ a brand new "raiding" level 48 bard expecting a 350k item to be awarded by a guild
Old 01-17-2018, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You expect better from Hyjal's guild lol?
this, dude showed how unstable he is on the forums.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:06 PM
Banned

Welcome to raiding on p99, I am sorry to say. Your best bet is to join a DKP guild where politics can't turn you into a cuck quite so much
Old 01-17-2018, 10:09 PM
Fire Giant

Problem here is people covet pixels like they are real and important. You're both lame for caring so much what happens to whitescale800500. Did you have fun raiding? Will there be a whitescale8005001? I'd be more pissed that you joined a guild that wipes 5 times on lady vox.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:13 PM
Sarnak

I'm sorry that nobody made you aware that your guild is led by the most persistent failure in the server's history.

Take the advice of someone who also made the mistake of teaming up with Acarer when first starting on this server - leave now and don't look back.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also was unfortunate enough to join up with Acarer when I first started on p99. I'm sorry that nobody made you aware that you are being led by the most persistent failure in the server's history.

Your only winning move is to leave now and never look back.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ a brand new "raiding" level 48 bard expecting a 350k item to be awarded by a guild
Closed Thread