Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He'd fit right in with you it sounds like. Not afraid to fuck people over for phat loots!
People who matter and people who cared enough to have an intelligent conversation with me after I disbanded know whats really up, and thats good enough for me. The only thing I can say for you is that you've been a tactless troll since the second it was over. True colors shine on, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhalous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beovvulf is just trying to up the challenge level for rival guilds! Way to raise the bar!
I was half joking when I said this, so I will clarify so its not misconstrued. Trains are going to happen and people are going to be dicks. It's way more satisfying to take your raid and out maneuver a rival guild than it is to sit around and bitch about it, though, and that was my point.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhalous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who matter and people who cared enough to have an intelligent conversation with me after I disbanded know whats really up, and thats good enough for me. The only thing I can say for you is that you've been a tactless troll since the second it was over. True colors shine on, my friend!
Because its all you deserve. Brave of you to talk about true colors, you sure showed yours. Hope whats left of IB is 'hardcore' enough for you, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... and/or pothead failures.
I think you should have named yourself Redundant; the ridiculous pot accusation seems to be the biggest and baddest insult you can come up with for anyone.

~ Z
Old 11-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Skeleton

I've seen Selien LFG in SolB a lot. I've had numerous grps unanimously agree not to invite Selien even though we needed a chanter. He's a bad chanter with a personality to match.

Ever wonder why you can't find a grp Selien? lol

PS: BDA broke fear with 8-9 ppl. Ninja status.
Old 11-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronikle88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Advice well taken! Troll master FTW. Google archiving slowly building and the worst of flamer gif's as we speak!

Dude I notice the upgrades already. Quality shit my dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People still care about this thread? stimulating..

You are prime examples of how high unplanned pregnancy and divorce rates are slowly turning our entire country into cunts by producing people with anti-social personality disorders.

Im glad everyone had a chance to display their lack of RL attention and healthy upbringing by voluntarily trolling and/or douchin' in some way on the internet.

That being said; Swisha post inc in 5...4...Resist it Swisha!

Mr. Absentee is here to try and stir the pot up a little bit more. Sorry I wasn't F5 pounding on the page brew. Today I took care of my civic duties and voted - voted to ban bitch ass cry babies from life. ALAS, YOU STILL CANT KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH.... No more chatter out of you Terragon.

Your thread:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your comments:

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Old 11-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because its all you deserve. Brave of you to talk about true colors, you sure showed yours. Hope whats left of IB is 'hardcore' enough for you, bro.
ib on its worst day ever in the history of the planet is still about 80x the guild divinity is, not suprising some people wanted to move on.

Dont be mad pal
Old 11-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Yeah, I'm fuming. You really got me there, champ. What guild is left next on your merger list again?

<del>Divinity</del>
<del>TMO</del>
<del>Trans</del>
Peace Pipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
People who matter and people who cared enough to have an intelligent conversation with me after I disbanded know whats really up, and thats good enough for me.
Awww That hurts Rhalous. I don't find that to be true at all. I really really like the peeps in the guild as well as plenty of others on the server, it would be a pleasure to have a drink with some of them irl. That also includes you.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Kobold

Sylphe, id have a drink with you anytime, bro. That goes for about 95% of the ppl in div and more if you count the people that have stopped playing. There are a lot of awesome people in the guild and bullshitting in vent was always good.

Trimm, id say my true colors never changed. I had access to a shit ton of guild resources when I left and I did the right thing. I shredded all the UNs and PWs I had, too. You can go fuck yourself, pal.
Old 11-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Large Bat

This thread reminds me of this:

Closed Thread