Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by redghosthunter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Barfight, I when i arrived i was geared out pretty nice. All the time of endless plat farming. Ya cant really say any of that sugar spilled over in my bowl. Besides I was LFGroup, not LFGear. Pardon my getting offended.
What are you talking about? Barfight doesn't sit around and farm platinum nonstop. He leads raids. I've been to well over a dozen and I have yet to see him take a single thing for himself. If you ask me, the guy is pretty selfless.

And Bones makes an excellent point. You didn't simply leave the guild, you were removed from it as a result of cheating. You broke the server rules.

Quote:
Server rules are followed or exceeded, we don't lower our standards even in the face of others doing it and this makes the achievement all the more outstanding when we succeed. Taking the time and effort to do things the right way doesn't ruin the fun, it pays off in the end, since we have no drama. All we have is fun.
Or didn't you get the memo?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by redghosthunter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sylphe "Originally Posted by redghosthunter
For weeks i was LFG more than 4 hours.
Not good at taking hint, are ya?"

Well at least one Divinity can admit the truth? What get threated that i would be taking over your camps?
Why should I be threatened? You can't even get a group.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Ow here we go... life is all about the gear.. Insidious gear has LESS CHA then what i arrived with. Ow what is it that is important to ENCs? Don't get me wrong i did have some good times. But when i finally needed to get some info on why i was banned and what was the course of action to take... Holey was the only one who was concerned.... PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ow here we go... life is all about the gear.. Insidious gear has LESS CHA then what i arrived with. Ow what is it that is important to ENCs? Don't get me wrong i did have some good times. But when i finally needed to get some info on why i was banned and what was the course of action to take... Holey was the only one who was concerned.... PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT
Dude, you type like a fucking retard, and all of your "wins" are complete losses to everyone else. Enjoy being banned.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
when i finally needed to get some info on why i was banned and what was the course of action to take... Holey was the only one who was concerned....
Were you this obnoxious in guildchat ingame or on their forums before this? Because if you were I can honestly tell you that I wouldn't try to help you out either.

Your sense of entitlement is hilarious. You'd find fault with Copernicus at this point because obviously the world doesn't revolve around you.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarothel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd find fault with Copernicus at this point because obviously the world doesn't revolve around you.
Haha, oh man, I love your posts Astarothel.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Astarothal- Were you this obnoxious in guildchat ingame or on their forums before this? Because if you were I can honestly tell you that I wouldn't try to help you out either.

Your sense of entitlement is hilarious. You'd find fault with Copernicus at this point because obviously the world doesn't revolve around you."

Asta, again no idea who you are. never met ya. You ever begin to wonder is there more to life then politics?
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Old 06-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

President "Dude, you type like a fucking retard, and all of your "wins" are complete losses to everyone else. Enjoy being banned."

Again Never met ya but why is it i have an answer to all the BS being thrown at me? Ya why should there be any SENSE of ACCOUNTABILITY, for the intentional attack of a member of the community? PROVE to me that i cheated in any way... YOU CANT ! Your politics disgust me...

Next Visitor plz
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
President "Dude, you type like a fucking retard, and all of your "wins" are complete losses to everyone else. Enjoy being banned."

Again Never met ya but why is it i have an answer to all the BS being thrown at me? Ya why should there be any SENSE of ACCOUNTABILITY, for the intentional attack of a member of the community? PROVE to me that i cheated in any way... YOU CANT ! Your politics disgust me...

Next Visitor plz
At least this nut sac is banned , how long till forum ban please say soon.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Next Visitor plz
When you reply, there is a nifty button that says "quote," try using it.

You are getting a ton of BS thrown at you because you are posting, whining, acting, crying, and PMS'ing like a total fucking retard.
Closed Thread