Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

you better watch out or someone in tmo might link you some gear
Old 02-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His entire guild had to batphone and log in at 4:30AM, 1:15PM, 2:57AM, 6:03AM, 3:53AM, ect.....

who is real biggest loser here?
inb4 blue supporters explain why this is "competitive"
Old 02-25-2015, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Are we not adults? Can we not eat ice cream for breakfast if we so choose? Do we not have the privilege of allowing ourselves, if we don't happen to have work tomorrow or whatever, to maybe stay up a little late tonight? Is there a difference between downing a dragon at 3am and staying up until 3 am tomorrow watching House of Cards?

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Harnold it is becoming dangerous for you. Do not let your mind keep asking these questions. For if you do, the true reality of your situation will become known. I will tell you now, like this, because deep in the recesses of your mind you will not believe me. You cannot believe me. We are all part of a dream seeded deep in the recesses of your mind. You went to a party 15 years ago, met an ugly girl, got high and had a bad trip. Yes, you are in a coma. One you will never be able to recover from and taste the real fruits of life. Your mind has recreated this time period as a coping mechanism. Do you really believe people would waste their lives playing a 15 year old elf simulator with all the newer games and technology available? Is your mind really capable of handling the dark truth? Think long and hard before you continue on your answer quest, for horror and insanity are the just rewards.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

Red people are always so angry with their short man syndrome.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are we not adults? Can we not eat ice cream for breakfast if we so choose? Do we not have the privilege of allowing ourselves, if we don't happen to have work tomorrow or whatever, to maybe stay up a little late tonight? Is there a difference between downing a dragon at 3am and staying up until 3 am tomorrow watching House of Cards?
Once again you miss the point. doing these things is one thing, doing these things but trying to act like there is something superior about it is another.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red people are always so angry with their short man syndrome.
Wrong again, I've never even played on the red server, only the blue server.

you people really need to think before you post
Old 02-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong again, I've never even played on the red server, only the blue server.

you people really need to think before you post
Wasn't talking about you non factor.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Once again you miss the point. doing these things is one thing, doing these things but trying to act like there is something superior about it is another.
But here's the thing. Your post was very clearly phrased to imply that people who stay up late killing dragons are losers/no-lifes. "Who's the real loser here?" you ask, implying that it's Tiggles, and it's Tiggles because he stays up late killing dragons. If he came in this thread right now and gave you the kill time of every dragon he's ever killed, and they were all at 5pm on a weekend, would you be like "irrelevant, the point is pixels do not make you superior"? Hopefully you would, I would, but from the way you spent 4/5ths of the OP listing ridiculous spawn times, it seems to me that is your real issue here.

If you're going to attack Tiggles for anything it should be the fact that he was literally handed his character by a corrupt GM in exchange for subverting player guilds on an elf simulator and providing said corrupt GM with information on said elf simulator guilds. Then he had cybersex with a fatty for more pixels, but at least in that situation he got some cybersex, it's dirty and it's bleak but all the good sex is

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

PS Tiggles is still a loser, let's be super clear on that

Closed Thread