Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Bumped into Greenloaf at North ro as he was offering to help people skill/lvl up. We hung out for an hour or so and got me some serious exp. Super friendly guy to chat with. Asks for nothing in return but i had a blast so gladly donated what i can afford atm. Lookin forward to hang out again
Old 09-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Large Rat

Greenloaf (OP) met up with a group I was in yesterday and since then has been a super homie and helped level me up. I'm still extremely new to the game and he's done nothing but be awesome and continuously help me. Great guy and hope people acknowledge his commitment and kindness in project 1999. Keep it up bud
Old 09-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Kobold

Dude, Most kind words my friend. thank you very much! Keep up the great work, you will only grow stronger! Still Power Leveling Nro Derves!. who wants to join in the fun!
Old 09-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thumbs up

Bumped into Greenloaf while xping in North Ro. He announced his services so we hooked up. Hung out for about an hour and got some serious exp. Super friendly guy to chat with. Doesn't ask for anything in return [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but still wanted to donate what i could afford atm! Looking forward to next grind, had a blast!
Old 09-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Kobold

Great day Today Everyone! Excellent work to all my Pupils, The Loaf was Proud of everyone who participated today. So much gains! I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. The leveling bonanza extravaganza will commence again.. shorty... till then recharging my carbon fiber eye piece. Many thanks for the kind words. Enjoyed it as much as you did. Maybe even more... G~night Everyone... seeya tomorrow. - you pal Greenloaf
Old 09-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingchad911 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you leveled up too quick and have fallen behind on that 2hb,
Left your favorite poker in the bank and got into that rare camp super exp group,
This is a service where I work with the player to build up skills.
Using my shamanistic arts and awesome techniques I help speed up the process greatly.
Shoot me a tell, let me know which skill we will be working. And your level. I will put together a battle plan! Make me an offer, items accepted. And if you have nothing , like me , just say so, I'm still happy to help. Always.
I thought this would be fun and very helpful, this service is a one on one.but I can handle multiples.
If you would like to Schedule a Private Power Leveling Session or Party Please let me know ahead of time... Thank you.. It can all be arranged..
Professionally for You and Your Adventuring Party...
Want to traverse Norrath Freely, Hit that dungeon With your pals you have not the courage to go Alone....
Fear not..the Proper Guide is just a Tell away...
Thanks for All the Support Everyone.. Your Pal Greenloaf
Old 09-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Kobold

Good Morning everyone, Now accepting orders for super fast xp leveling sessions. Message me with your level and what you hope to achieve. Thanks seeya in game soon.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Large Rat

Hello all, i have been helped by greenloaf yesterday. He took Time to PL me with pleasure . Was fun and serious . We nées more players like him...
Old 09-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Kobold

Hello everyone, I will be resuming Power Leveling in Nro .(north ro) , Levels 8 to 16. Please send me a message with the name of your character and his or her level and class. Make your way to north ro, it's adjacent to oasis and east common lands a very popular spot for veterans. You should have no problem getting to the zone.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Met Greenloaf through another player he was helping develop. I have just stated playing EQ and when he learned that he immediately offered to help me. I spent several hours with this highly knowledgeable yet patient individual, super supportive and never frustrated with newbie mistakes. He solely focused on my character's development and I got some major exp. A rare and genuine person, what he is offering is truly exceptional. Thanks again “Tiny”.
Closed Thread