Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Large Rat

Default ip exemptions

Does anyone know how many people they allow to have ip exemptions from one ip for? As in can myself, my husband and my son all play together?Yes i posted in the ip exemption thread but my post seems to be getting viewed but no reply so wanted to make sure this is even possible.Im hoping its possible to have more than two accounts for this server.I really dont want to play on one of the crazy 5x's xp everyone has half the gms command list to use servers.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Large Rat

I think you can do that, just have to wait until they get back to you.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Large Rat

awesome i dont mind the wait just wanted to make sure what i was waiting for is possible ... i have no idea how the whole exemption thing works. Im just looking forward to the three of us playing together again.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Orc

It only took about a day for me to have a 2nd IP exempt for my brother's account
Old 02-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Large Rat

when you get your exemption do they inform you or how would we know if/when it's done?
Old 02-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Orc

I posted a request on the Petition section of the Forums and a Moderator posted on it and informed me that I had now been updated and can have 2 Ips
Old 02-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Large Rat

yes they reply to your post in the petition forums. My sons exemption was accepted just waiting on either mine or my husbands so we can all play together. Hopefully we can all play this weekend together. My baby clr is getting anxious lol
Old 02-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Aviak

We are still waiting on ours [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Really looking forward to hunting with the hubby. Think he even posted pics of each of us at our own computers to show we are not "boxing". Still no word. We have 3 as well: husband, me and son.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

dont worry, as soon as nilbog has time he will get onto your cases =) he has a RL too thou you know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Large Rat

Im not complaining about waiting i was just wanting to know if it was possible to have multiple exemptions for one ip. I have no idea how that stuff works.Its not like im paying to play i dont expect the exemption to happen 3 minutes after i posted it but the only info i could find on exemptions always pointed to 2 accounts on one ip not three. So i was just trying to get clarification on if that is even possible.
Closed Thread