Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
athiests are the social justice left!

because the left is completely taken over with communisim

and comminists hate religion.

also name me ONE atheist that doesnt hate trump. one.
A lot of well known atheists are anti-social justice too.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of well known atheists are anti-social justice too.
do they vote for democrats or bernie sanders? Then guess what, theyre social justice warriors that provide a vote for a candidate that is a social justice warrior, and then they are ignored and provide nothing that anyone listens to or maters.

The thing is the democrat party has been taken over by wolfs in sheeps clothing. What little brains are left voting for those people THINK that they are voting in their interests, but they are not, theyre just voting for the party that says they're looking out for their interests.

There will never be free healthcare, unless the GOP wants it. The left didnt do anything to fix education in 8 years, the left increased military spending more than any GOP candidate in our lifetimes, the left tries to reduce our rights and are looking to change the very fucking constitution to strengthen their control

its a joke man, anyone who thinks they are in control of anything, and have the ability to think differently, but votes fora democrat, is completely fucking lost.

God help you all!
Old 08-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
athiests are the social justice left!

because the left is completely taken over with communisim

and comminists hate religion.

also name me ONE atheist that doesnt hate trump. one.
I don't hate religion, or trump. That would bring me down to your level. I do think it's foolish that someone who thinks they have all of the right answers (because loud on forums) worships a book made up by men to herd the sheep. Seems to be working well even 2700 years later. Thanks for the entertainment.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't hate religion, or trump. That would bring me down to your level. I do think it's foolish that someone who thinks they have all of the right answers (because loud on forums) worships a book made up by men to herd the sheep. Seems to be working well even 2700 years later. Thanks for the entertainment.
oh I guess you prefered the other form of human managment where they behead eachother and liv ein tribes and rub leafs on their ass's after they shit in the open. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

im sorry you exist because of what you hate.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am atheist, and trump will be the greatest president in the history of our country.

I do believe people have a right to believe what they wish as long as they don't push their beliefs on others.
so long as my religion will allow me to allow you to send yourself into eternal damnation then its cool, honestly I think gods ok with it.

Freedom is freedom. Hail trump, trump voter!
Old 08-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Banned

14 weeks before 9/11 one of the best movies ever, Arlington Road, came out.

I deeply wish that each of you would watch it.

https://youtu.be/tzzT_Iaw0t8
Old 08-10-2018, 07:08 PM
Kobold

Rageaholic is an Atheist and a huge Trump supporter. Stefan Molyneux I think as well, I'm also Atheist, I'm on the fence about Trump until I see that wall going up.

I do however believe that Trump has done far more good for me personally than any other president in my lifetime and I absolutely love how he got mainstream media to spiral down the toilet while they point fingers.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Banned

god blessed this thread today.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Banned

Madonna is stunningly right to criticize all today's music as the same.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...unds-same.html
Old 08-11-2018, 05:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the absence of stern Protestantism, whites and other less than Persians became Walmart shoppers

Seek Christ and a gym membership. Headed out to the rig to create GDP for America on a Saturday. Deus vult