Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 01:56 AM
Banned

You're really stretching mickyboy

It's watering down the dope woke cocktail u should be serving

Giving ppl a reason to dismiss what you want to communicate out of hand with their own prejudices fails to like totally communicate
Old 11-24-2018, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

https://nca2018.globalchange.gov/

Sorry your government waited until nobody was looking to release this. lul redstatemick
Old 11-24-2018, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of people are REALLY upset and tryna kill eachother for the wrong reasons.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be upset. Butt... yall need to realize America is tiny, if we break her up and chop her dick off cuz we don't like Florida. Well..

Fuck I can't finish this sentence. I like Florida.

But probably nothing bad would happen to America.

And I want to chop Florida off still.

She'd look a little funny without Florida.

Maybe we could just move Florida. Or something. Or Florida could still be there but pretend to be it's own country.

Don't read too much into this, hmm ��
I was close to you yesterday. Went to some crazy ass redneck gun range north of Tampa.
Old 11-24-2018, 07:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea how you got to South Africa. You like, remember Apartheid? People aren't that far removed from institutional segregation at every level of life. There's bound to be plenty of hard feelings. You have two or three generations of people that were told they were inferior their entire lives. How do you think they're going to act when they're suddenly "equal" and the majority?
So you'll be completely okay if the situation ever devolves into a racial genocide?

A little kid gets chased down and butchered with machetes and you'll just shrug it off like, "Well, his great grandfather didn't do anything about Apartheid so he deserves it."

Really?
Old 11-24-2018, 08:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was close to you yesterday. Went to some crazy ass redneck gun range north of Tampa.
Was in ST Pete eating turkeys. U had some good groups?
Old 11-24-2018, 09:17 AM
Banned

Ive been at a few ranges here. The rural 1 nearest my acktual location is best.

Kinda, none as cool as the Utah desert. Was fun listening to the ricochet echo off boulders and shale in the canyons/ mnt sides.

Also lol at u not being able to shoot on ur own property?

Remember firing black powder for fun on a friends 80acres. Good times.
Last edited by Irulan; 11-24-2018 at 09:27 AM..
Old 11-24-2018, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you'll be completely okay if the situation ever devolves into a racial genocide?

A little kid gets chased down and butchered with machetes and you'll just shrug it off like, "Well, his great grandfather didn't do anything about Apartheid so he deserves it."

Really?
Man, you guys really like to jump to conclusions and go straight to "so you support genocide?!" like every conflict goes straight to ethnic cleansing. That's projection. You want to kill off anyone who isn't like you and you assume that everyone else is doing it.

Fear mongering doesn't work with me, sorry. You don't care about violence against various ethnic groups across the world unless they happen to be white Christians. Where's your uproar about the Uyghurs? Or the Rohingya?

Don't try to use your whataboutism against me. You look like an idiot. Try to defend the actions of this sham of an administration that you so blindly support. How exactly is he making America great? Our standing on the world stage has never been lower. What does he mean by great anyway? Does great just mean old and white? Seems like you guys would be happier that way.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:42 AM
Banned

Speaking of jumping to conclusions...

1. Do you think I give a crap about that stupid global warming link that you posted?

2. You'll jump to whatever conclusions 97% of libtards scientists say.

3. Global warming is not a threat I don't care about itand neither do Democrat politicians they just use it to get you to vote for them. I hope thats upsetting.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of jumping to conclusions...

1. Do you think I give a crap about that stupid global warming link that you posted?

2. You'll jump to whatever conclusions 97% of libtards scientists say.

3. Global warming is not a threat I don't care about itand neither do Democrat politicians they just use it to get you to vote for them. I hope thats upsetting.
Presented with hard facts from your republican appointed government officials and chooses to ignore them because science is hard and you go with your gut.

Glade we cleared up that. You can't handle critical thinking. Sorry about your hookworm.
Old 11-24-2018, 10:48 AM
Banned

I'm not the one that's hyperventilating over it.
Closed Thread