Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 06:36 PM
Kobold

If you're sitting there with an AFK tag on not moving for an hour it doesn't give you rights to a camp. I think that is the end of the debate thank you now. And yes I was given my choice of 2.8k or a FE after Zercury did a KS on me. He's since deleted his posts from this thread.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

So back to the stinky camp you can't stand huh?

And who was there with an AFK tag for an hour? I know it wasn't me.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How does the Verina Tomb spawn work and would it be a similar situation? (I honestly don't know anything about that mob other than people post times of death here occasionally to help others.)
Verina, Vessel, The Tangrin, and Wraith of a Shissar are all FTE. I don't know where that fits into the rules, but that's the way everyone treats it currently. I don't think it was ever treated as a traditional camp on this server or on live. There are even forum posts from 2001 complaining about multiple level 1's sitting at Verina's camp.
Old 01-28-2019, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PnP clearly states you must be present and not afk.
Where? Not trying to be a dick, but this thread is full of people (arguably myself included) who claimed something was in the rules when it wasn't, so a quotation would go a long way.

P.S. If you're referring to:

Quote:
It is against the rules to "afk camp" any npc or groups of NPC's by placing a pet nearby and letting it kill while you are away from your computer. Any other form of "afk camping/xping" is also against the rules, and you may be subject to disciplinary action (character de-leveling by deathloop is a popular punishment).
That's referring to (say) a mage parking his pet on a spawn point, letting the mob spawn and auto-agro the pet, and then the pet automatically kills it, while the player doesn't even have to be present. That bit is not referring (or at least in no way explicitly) to lines for camps.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 01-28-2019 at 08:32 PM..
Old 01-28-2019, 08:47 PM
Kobold

Hadden 2019 boys
Old 01-28-2019, 08:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

LMFAO
Old 01-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Kobold

You might as well make your surname AFK slow ass dude
Old 01-28-2019, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where? Not trying to be a dick, but this thread is full of people (arguably myself included) who claimed something was in the rules when it wasn't, so a quotation would go a long way.

P.S. If you're referring to:

That's referring to (say) a mage parking his pet on a spawn point, letting the mob spawn and auto-agro the pet, and then the pet automatically kills it, while the player doesn't even have to be present. That bit is not referring (or at least in no way explicitly) to lines for camps.
Any other form of "afk camping/xping" is also against the rules, and you may be subject to disciplinary action
Old 01-29-2019, 12:40 AM
Banned

Rekreant, how many piss bottles next to your desk?
Old 01-29-2019, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any other form of "afk camping/xping" is also against the rules, and you may be subject to disciplinary action
Context.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread