Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 08:00 AM
Kobold

Default Quited till green

Heck no reason to play now, lets all play on a even footing for once and have epic raids into Crushbone, teh best zone in the game (in october only of course)
Last edited by Kanuvan; 04-28-2019 at 08:04 AM..
Old 04-28-2019, 08:22 AM
Kobold

Can I haz your stuffz
Old 04-28-2019, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

even footing, hehehe
Old 04-28-2019, 10:25 AM
Aviak

“Can’t wait for Green, finally can farm myself a guise and manastone! Even footing!”
Old 04-28-2019, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanuvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heck no reason to play now, lets all play on a even footing for once and have epic raids into Crushbone, teh best zone in the game (in october only of course)
Same. Blue just isnt fun for me. Green is the only way to feel the EverQuest magic again. will play Green until Pantheon releases.
Old 04-28-2019, 12:48 PM
Orc

And here I am just excited for the population on blue to calm down a bit so I can reliably get some camps.
Old 04-28-2019, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like Green announcement will hurt Blue population from this point forward
Old 04-28-2019, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like Green announcement will hurt Blue population from this point forward
The people who play EQ because they like it are unaffected...the rat racers who devoted thousands of RL hours to the sole purpose of acquiring pixels and "winning EQ" just had the meaning of their universe undone.

How do you know which you are? If you love EQ the idea of doing it all again is fun to you...

A mass exodus of the poisonous types from the server will definitely lower the population...but that doesn't fall into the category of "hurting" the server to me. It actually removes the most cancerous personalities.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Equal footing lol. Theres going to be major power gaming going on. A lot of the bored neckbeards from blue are going to to migrate to Green to neckbeard it just as bad. All of the best xp spots will be camped with lists and any big name drops will be completely locked down. Look at the Kunark release on Blue. Guilds had Droga on lockdown.
Old 04-28-2019, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Equal footing lol. Theres going to be major power gaming going on. A lot of the bored neckbeards from blue are going to to migrate to Green to neckbeard it just as bad. All of the best xp spots will be camped with lists and any big name drops will be completely locked down. Look at the Kunark release on Blue. Guilds had Droga on lockdown.
Lists are one of the biggest problems. Once you have a camp you can hold it forever...you can't force your way into owning a camp by getting on a list unless the holders screw up. (And before someone chimes in with the rules about the lists, the rules actually don't require someone to pass the camp to someone merely because they have been waiting there --- de facto, the camp can be held FOREVER by a guild that passes to each other permanently.)

Don't believe me...wait until you see what happens to manastones.

Unfortunately, this is also apparently classic.
Last edited by fastboy21; 04-28-2019 at 02:09 PM..
Closed Thread