Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 03-18-2016, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome! Thanks Cucu!

I will say again guys, this UI is great! I am extremely picky! For it to win me over that's quite a feat! Since I started on p99 I have tried several different UI's. I finally settled on a combination of Duxa and Vert UI. This UI beats those easily. It's very clean, allows more viewing on the screen, and the cast bar + target bar is not buggy like the one in vert. If you are on the fence, give this one a shot. You won't regret it!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

updated op files

speedi I'll pm you a direct link to the fixed file so you don't have to re-download the whole thing

also, this raises an interesting question - are any of those buttons unusable here on p99? I've never played a pet class so I have no idea, lul
Old 03-18-2016, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Would use if I still played.
Old 03-18-2016, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

I haven't had any issues with the pet window before personally, and for me the percent value is working, too.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

That will do it Cucu! Thanks again!

I want to hear other people's opinions! You guys tried this UI yet? If yes what did you think? What UI was you using previously?
Old 03-19-2016, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

New pet window works great Cucu. I spent a record time in HS killing last night and I had zero problems. Thanks again friend!
Old 03-19-2016, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

speedi #1 cheerleader

forgot to include the updated loot window (EQUI_LootWnd.xml) -- all base packs are updated with it now (sorry)
Old 03-19-2016, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

NOT CLASSIC!

Looks very sleek though, nice work C U Cum
Old 03-19-2016, 11:26 PM
Banned

Just started using this today. Taking a little getting used to but really liking it a lot so far. Hardest thing getting used to is cast bar tied to target window. Used to having the cast window in a totally different spot so I keep thinking I fizzled or something cause I don't see cast bar right away heh. Overall really really good though! Especially love the spellbook.
Old 03-20-2016, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just started using this today. Taking a little getting used to but really liking it a lot so far. Hardest thing getting used to is cast bar tied to target window. Used to having the cast window in a totally different spot so I keep thinking I fizzled or something cause I don't see cast bar right away heh. Overall really really good though! Especially love the spellbook.
I will admit the first time I used a UI that had the cast bar combined with the target bar (buggy vert target bar) it took some getting used to. But after a little while, you won't be able to play without it. At least this one ain't buggy and looks really nice!

Stick with it Trollololololol, you won't regret it!
Old 03-20-2016, 09:01 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

If I'm updating from the last version but want to keep all the mods I have installed, I'm guessing I have to delete all my UI files and start over from scratch?

Really good UI by the way, I like the changes you've made.