Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted for Bush in 2004 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you're not one-dimensional like the rest of these zombies.

There's a reason why my banter is friendlier with you.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

I voted for McCain. What does that get me?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

i voted for mccain once

now hes dead

what have i done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

None have you done anything. Which, honestly, is the best part. Absutely America, nothing for something but you take what you get. Take the ticket, enjoy the ride.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:58 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What exactly is she running for and who gets to vote for that? Are you secretly part of the DNC? I don't imagine I will ever have an opportunity to vote for this woman for anything? Or do you think she has a chance to be president or is going to run for a statewide election somewhere? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-20-2018, 02:03 AM
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None have you done anything. Which, honestly, is the best part. Absutely America, nothing for something but you take what you get. Take the ticket, enjoy the ride.
Thanks Dad, you always know the right words to say! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] *hugs*
Old 10-20-2018, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What exactly is she running for and who gets to vote for that? Are you secretly part of the DNC? I don't imagine I will ever have an opportunity to vote for this woman for anything? Or do you think she has a chance to be president or is going to run for a statewide election somewhere? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She was in the running for DNC Chair.

She was also the president of Florida's Democrat Party and a higher up in Utah's Democrat Party.

Her speech also gained applause and cheers from everyone in the room, who are all elite members of the Democrat Party.

Please don't try to play it off as she's some fringe person with no connections to Democrats.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She was in the running for DNC Chair.

She was also the president of Florida's Democrat Party and a higher up in Utah's Democrat Party.

Her speech also gained applause and cheers from everyone in the room, who are all elite members of the Democrat Party.

Please don't try to play it off as she's some fringe person with no connections to Democrats.
Funny. I lived in UT up until 08 and FL kinda duel citizenship and never heard of her.

She's not the boogymoron in office.

We got the likes of Jeff Sessions, Mike Pompous, and Tony Porkem in their underage assets though all pulling the puppet strings.

You can tell me who is an actual relevant threat to our democracy and even the freedom of religion though.

You guys are winning now. But trust me. Public opinion will change.

If you cared an ounce about the Republic beyond your own near term tax cut gains you wouldn't let these shameful assholes represent your party or religion.

The problem you have is you think you can maintain control just with government authority and force.

Let me introduce you to the 60s bro. Let's think about 2034.

Nothing good is going to come from short term old grumpy republicanism. It's got 4 years max before the economy burns out completely due to unsustainable corporate practices.

Freedom was overrated anyway, and y'all are just hastening its demise.

I was a patriot and I know this from life experience. Why do you think I'm suicidal?

If it was just me I probably wouldn't care. I've got no self worth. What really bakes my noodle is knowing there's almost nothing I can do and nothing will really change for hundreds or thousands of years after I'm gone. It basically means all my good will is wasted on pathetic greedy losers with a subhuman IQ due to generations of ignorance, poverty, and industrial waste.

Sad times indeed.

Hope this helps the rapture.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Freedom was overrated anyway

subhuman
You're supposed to be the good guy?
Old 10-20-2018, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're supposed to be the good guy?
More like Queen Thakisis.

You're dumb if cherry picking and taking me out of context is the best you can do. What you are doing is shooting the messenger because you don't like the way they look and sound. You want to live in denial. You've got my consent bro.

I don't want to shit on you. There are no "good guys" emphasis on "guys" for 2018 lol.

Again. The wheel turns and this nation burns. See you after the long winter.
Closed Thread