Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@OP

Don't kill your minions of scale(kunark wyverns, wurms, etc), sirens grotto, velketor himself(killing his minions is ok, no faction hit), or chetari(most of the DN micemen).

Also get your thurg robe before you go pro giant, in velious.

keeping these allows you to be a helpful puller with certain illusions and the faction clickie neck

being kos in outpost isnt too big of a deal, you can still FD outside the bank and use bank. You dont want to sell things in outpost as they are half-off merchants. meaning they buy from you for half what other merchants do. Like was mentioned by a previous poster, once you get your spells purchased and banked you can thrash that faction.
You can illusion to not being kos in velks as a necro?
Old 05-19-2017, 07:12 AM
Kobold

Dark elf Necro and love it. I wouldn't be any other race. I don't care about min max and never have. theres a lot more than math to this game. it doesn't make a crucial difference as a Necro of any other race at equal level can hunt in the same place that an iksar can and do just as well. Necros get SO many hit points flying into them it hardly matters. I wouldn't play a race I dislike, start in a place I dislike, for slightly more efficiency in mana getting.

So mr. gnomey necro, carry on.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can illusion to not being kos in velks as a necro?
No because you dont have a way to turn into a werewolf (not to mention that the only faction spell available to you as a necro is Alliance, which is less powerful than Collaboration, which is required).
Old 05-19-2017, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar necros are min/max hipster trash. Gnome necro is the best and only necro worth playing.

actually.. gnome anything > all
Been killing it on a gnome rogue. No ragerts
Old 05-19-2017, 03:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No because you dont have a way to turn into a werewolf (not to mention that the only faction spell available to you as a necro is Alliance, which is less powerful than Collaboration, which is required).
Apparently Omni thinks it's possible
Old 05-20-2017, 03:09 PM
Orc

Never heard about the WW illusion working to make you non kos in Velks. Is this for dogs only or all Velks inhabitants? Just wondering if my chanter could wander around in there without getting aggro with that illusion?
Closed Thread