Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Graphic: Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings spotted in Okanogan Co.

Some fat housewife got offended and sent the pictures to a news agency. How cucked of a country we live in.
that pilot raped an entire county. bravo.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently Ohio governor candidate Bill O'Neil thought now was a good time to discuss... stuff...
typical dem, I knew they were going to change the rhetoric as soon as one of their own were busted.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:16 PM
Banned

the fuck is this qanon shit?

what do they want me to buy?
Old 11-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Banned

hillary backs husband and frankin, blasts trump/moore for same thing

Clinton said. "Look at the contrast between Al Franken, accepting responsibility, apologizing, and Roy Moore and Donald Trump who have done neither."

bitch yo man said, read my lips I did not have sexual relations lol
Last edited by mickmoranis; 11-17-2017 at 10:48 PM..
Old 11-17-2017, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hillary backs husband and frankin, blasts trump/moore for same thing

Clinton said. "Look at the contrast between Al Franken, accepting responsibility, apologizing, and Roy Moore and Donald Trump who have done neither."

bitch yo man said, read my lips I did not have sexual relations lol
The difference is, when democrats have sex, they are having sex and enjoying themselves and being normal. When republicans fornicate, they are subjugating the other gender and demonstrating their hierarchical privilege in a disgusting display of hypocrisy.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is, when democrats have sex, they are having sex and enjoying themselves and being normal. When republicans fornicate, they are subjugating the other gender and demonstrating their hierarchical privilege in a disgusting display of hypocrisy.
true if you realize the republican base has a big problem with female sexuality. not talking about you specifically so lets skip the indignant retort k.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
true if you realize the republican base has a big problem with female sexuality. not talking about you specifically so lets skip the indignant retort k.
lol youre on crack the left has a billion rules about how to talk to women. if anyones got a problem its the puritain lesbians and non admitting incels that took over your party, sorry libcuck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2017, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol youre on crack the left has a billion rules about how to talk to women. if anyones got a problem its the puritain lesbians and non admitting incels that took over your party, sorry libcuck.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thx for the titties but memes don't answer my point (:
Old 11-18-2017, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Graphic: Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings spotted in Okanogan Co.

Some fat housewife got offended and sent the pictures to a news agency. How cucked of a country we live in.
That Navy pilot did some good work for their last flight. Think they'll get some brig time for wasting tax payer money?
Old 11-18-2017, 09:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has Mick forgotten that the GOP's primary voting, donor, active in the grass roots block is people that have the mind set of Joel Osteen, not the swing votes that elected President Trump?