Old 01-26-2017, 06:42 PM
Banned

Default Obesity

http://the.flatbellyovernight.com/?aff_id=145284

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
As this map illustrates, red states are deeply dependent upon the federal government for money while blue states tend to pay more taxes than they receive in benefits. Conservative regions like the Deep South, Midwest, Southwest, and mountainous northwest tend to take more in federal dollars than they pay into the federal government through taxes. Conversely, the blue areas like the northeastern coastline and parts of the Midwest tend to receive less money than they pay in. There are certainly exceptions to this trend (ex. Texas has vast oil wealth, which boosts its input into the federal tax pool, while Maine is a progressive-leaning state which takes a lot of federal tax dollars), but this doesn’t invalidate the greater pattern.
https://theprogressivecynic.com/2014...he-difference/

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...ote-for-trump/

Quote:
Thanks to the Census Bureau's new interactive data-mapping tool, Atlantic has taken a look at how educational achievement varies across the country. Above is a map showing the percentage of adults over 25 who have either earned a high school diploma or finished an equivalency program across each county of each state. The darker the region, the higher the graduation rate. The pale streak stretching from the Mason Dixon line through to Texas is affectionately referred to as the "Southern dropout belt".
http://gizmodo.com/americas-educatio...ped-1486344148

My thoughts - stupid *white (prejudicial, bigoted) obese religious people on welfare who don't pay taxes but receive the most welfare - voted for Trump - Because, well they are stupid, and obese, and well, ignorant, and fascist. (*80% blacks voted for the Queen of the Lizards).

I urge you to fight your obesity now and take advantage of the flatbellyovernight one simple trick linked to in the video at the top of this post.

AMERICA!!!! FUCK YEAH!

Discus!... (yes I know'tis spelled discuss xD)

*I think Bush is a swell guy.
**I'm a christian, I don't hate christians, I love obese people, I wan't to help them. For real!
Last edited by maerilith; 01-26-2017 at 06:50 PM..
Old 01-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Can an admin please ban op.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-26-2017, 06:48 PM
Banned

all 16 of my visible abdominal muscles voted trump. u hate trump and ur obese. just sayin
Old 01-26-2017, 06:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can an admin please ban op.
Can't ignore the actual facts.
**I'm a christian, I don't hate christians, I love obese people, I wan't to help them. For real! Also I endorse all religions equally existing separate from the government in the United States of America, separate from politics, and political powers. I don't care what you do in your own homes! (religion is not the problem with the bible belt and evangelical culture, historic poverty and oppression and racism and sexism is however!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all 16 of my visible abdominal muscles voted trump. u hate trump and ur obese. just sayin
Alternative facts.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-26-2017 at 06:54 PM..
Old 01-26-2017, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bible is sexist as fuck...
It's just a book, with some good parables to help God's children learn to cope with things like sexism and obesity. I kind of appreciate that it's at least there to help alleviate the suffering in some people.

Without the teachings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I wouldn't be where I am at today. I'm extremely grateful for the kindness, open hardheartedness, and goodness that my Mormon forebears instilled into me. Without the blessing of the Holy spirit, my divinity would be left unfulfilled and empty. I fully accept and channel the holy spirit through me in everything I do.
Last edited by maerilith; 01-26-2017 at 07:04 PM..
Old 01-26-2017, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

Southern states are disproportionately affected by natural disasters, hence the additional federal spending. Many of these states need a lot of infrastructure reform, which includes adequate access to education. As for the obesity... its a mixture of dry counties and swamp ass weather.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Southern states are disproportionately affected by natural disasters, hence the additional federal spending. Many of these states need a lot of infrastructure reform, which includes adequate access to education. As for the obesity... its a mixture of dry counties and swamp ass weather.
Interesting. I too suffer from the 80% humdity and balmy 90°F weather. It's also stressful living here amongst so many heathens who do not wish to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. It's very hard to cope with the unfaithful every day. I think that induces stress eating, suicidal ideation, depression, isolation, etc... Which has really taken it's toll on my body, even though I pray, fast, and meditate every day. Thankfully I am only marginally obese and have strong will to improve my mind and spirit!
Last edited by maerilith; 01-26-2017 at 07:14 PM..
Old 01-26-2017, 07:12 PM
Banned

Mormonism is actually pretty dope, I'd be on the train 100% if they let you polygamize the boipussi
Old 01-26-2017, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mormonism is actually pretty dope, I'd be on the train 100% if they let you polygamize the boipussi
We'll get there, it's a very progressive faith! <3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2017, 07:45 PM
Banned

shadowfax is a punk bitch fuck him
Closed Thread