Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably the first part. The middle part. and that last little end bit. There's a reason it's not online anymore. It doesn't even meet Fox News' very low bar for journalistic integrity.
Any specifics you believe they got wrong?

The article largely deals with facts and simply speculated what it might mean. The lead into what was discovered in the 4th part was amazing.

How is it possible to be overly concerned about russia meddling but pay the overwhelming Israeli spying no mind?
Old 12-06-2019, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The US won't expatriate citizens to UK, even if they kill a kid with a car. You'll be safe from the UK while you stew away in the US.
I was jabbing that guy a little bit to illustrate the point that just because you can do something doesn’t mean your government is giving you the freedom to do it in your society.

He was making the argument that speech is still free if you say things but you get arrested afterwards.

I was continuously beating him over the head with the point that you don’t have a freedom if you are persecuted for the action afterwards.

Like you aren’t free to commit murder or rob someone because you gravely punished afterwards. Murder is not a freedom we have even though we are all physically able to commit murder.

He was trying to execute some pilpul about the word freedom and failed.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont have to be a political genius to understand that the GOP is a party for the rich using dumb people by telling them that "the others" wants take away their freedom.

And dont get me wrong. America is not my country and my opinion to american politics dont (really) matter, but the fact that here are so many orange cock suckers telling me bullshit like that Trump is the most honest President ever, or that no other President ever been so pro America before etc. is a fucking insult to your and my intelligence hehe.

Vote for him, suck his cock, make him King or whatever but dont lie to me or yourself that everythink he tweets is gold.
If gop is the party of the rich then why do liberals largely own all media, higher learning and the left right line and shifted far left over the past 30 years. If GOP has all the money, how is this happening?

Tip- it’s not. Look at the stats. Establishment democrats are the party of elites.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was jabbing that guy a little bit to illustrate the point that just because you can do something doesn’t mean your government is giving you the freedom to do it in your society.

He was making the argument that speech is still free if you say things but you get arrested afterwards.

I was continuously beating him over the head with the point that you don’t have a freedom if you are persecuted for the action afterwards.

Like you aren’t free to commit murder or rob someone because you gravely punished afterwards. Murder is not a freedom we have even though we are all physically able to commit murder.

He was trying to execute some pilpul about the word freedom and failed.
(((pilpul))) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If gop is the party of the rich then why do liberals largely own all media, higher learning and the left right line and shifted far left over the past 30 years. If GOP has all the money, how is this happening?

Tip- it’s not. Look at the stats. Establishment democrats are the party of elites.
Sounds like Regressives are sad nobody believes their garbage lies anymore?
Old 12-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Any specifics you believe they got wrong?

The article largely deals with facts and simply speculated what it might mean. The lead into what was discovered in the 4th part was amazing.

How is it possible to be overly concerned about russia meddling but pay the overwhelming Israeli spying no mind?
Fabricated stories about Jews by the alt-right cult don't really influence my opinion on Russia. Hope that helps.
Planar Protector

GOP dont have all the money, but they take money from anyone.

I mean just look at your secretary of education Betsy DeVos, she bought herself the seat hehe. I find it very funny that such person who have like no experiance at all with politics or education became your secretary of education. All she had to do was send a check to the GOP /Trump. Thats funny and sad at the same time.
Banned

Is regressives a play on the word progressives? Because that’s pretty true.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOP dont have all the money, but they take money from anyone.

I mean just look at your secretary of education Betsy DeVos, she bought herself the seat hehe. I find it very funny that such person who have like no experiance at all with politics or education became your secretary of education. All she had to do was send a check to the GOP /Trump. Thats funny and sad at the same time.
No experience. Kind of like Joe Biden’s son working that 7 figure job as a director of a foreign old company due to Biden’s blackmail efforts?
Old 12-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

are you so critical about Kushner too like you're about Bidens son?
Closed Thread