Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2019, 09:47 AM
Banned

No I’m not referring to the UK. I would get in trouble if I pointed out the numbers so you do the research on your own about who shipped them and used them in America. Maybe I’ll PM you the info.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:47 AM
Fire Giant

And good grief why must every 2 or 3 posts contain "If you stopped believing X" or "Thats X brainwashing for you" and "if you stopped to question X for a moment".

Plenty of us do, you're not special. We all have the internet, aggregated news is nothing new. Most of us can fact check. You're not a member of some exclusive stonecutters club with access to THE REAL WORLD.

I honestly hope you use those sentances to people OUTSIDE of forums. It would be interesting to see the reactions of the people when they are uttered. Spoiler alert: The reactions are not like when neo came out the matrix.

Like the rest of us your just a normal person and just as powerless to make real change and angry about it. Instead of ranting here if you're so angry go tell the people who matter, or perhaps actual real life protesting is too much hassle.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I’ll PM you the info.
Please dont PM me.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also comparing ACTUAL slaves who had no rights, no pay and were abused on a daily basis both physically and mentally to someone who has freedom of choice, protest and food/drink is comedy. Like it or not you are still in the top % in terms of living standards regardless of your wealth compared to some.
What you think you have is illusion. You are abused daily. You don’t have anywhere near as much choice as you think. Your protests don’t matter if they don’t line up with what the elites want. Yet somehow this is not horrific for you.

When I see something like brexit cancelled I have to ask, what does a democratic vote really mean then? What does democracy really mean when the elites can bypass a democratic vote? How free are you? Why aren’t you more sensitive about this?
Old 11-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And good grief why must every 2 or 3 posts contain "If you stopped believing X" or "Thats X brainwashing for you" and "if you stopped to question X for a moment".

Plenty of us do, you're not special. We all have the internet, aggregated news is nothing new. Most of us can fact check. You're not a member of some exclusive stonecutters club with access to THE REAL WORLD.

I honestly hope you use those sentances to people OUTSIDE of forums. It would be interesting to see the reactions of the people when they are uttered. Spoiler alert: The reactions are not like when neo came out the matrix.

Like the rest of us your just a normal person and just as powerless to make real change and angry about it. Instead of ranting here if you're so angry go tell the people who matter, or perhaps actual real life protesting is too much hassle.
LOL

In a way I am special with the information I get because I don’t rely on CNN and their variations of CorrectTheRecord and MediaMatters. You are completely reliant on these sources which makes you limited and not very knowledgeable in these discussions.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

I dunno let me compare my life:

Im free to walk up to a policeman and tell him my views and if so i wish how much i detest him and not worry about retribution (i wouldnt do that)

I have food every day and i can so CHOOSE what food/drink.

Im free to vote for any party i wish (Even Lord Buckethead...look him up, he made a tosser of Teresa May before)

Im free to quit my job and electivley go off the grid if so i choose.

Im free to <LOTS MORE THINGS>

An actual slave: Your free to keep working. All other desicions made by owner.

What you think you have is an illusion. UGHHH again with this. WE ALL KNOW THE UPPER CLASS RULE US bleeding hell. We_get_it and it wasnt from hearing it from you.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

In a way I am special with the information I get because I don’t rely on CNN and their variations of CorrectTheRecord and MediaMatters. You are completely reliant on these sources which makes you limited and not very knowledgeable in these discussions.
CNN? I barely see CNN, I think its on cable? Did i quote from them before?

Mediamatters, that was much earlier in this thread right? That was the first and only time i even went on that site. I think COMPLETELY RELIANT is an overstatement.

Sorry got it. I should keep a better eye on Infowars, buy some protein powder while im there.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
I dunno let me compare my life:

Im free to walk up to a policeman and tell him my views and if so i wish how much i detest him and not worry about retribution (i wouldnt do that)

I have food every day and i can so CHOOSE what food/drink.

Im free to vote for any party i wish (Even Lord Buckethead...look him up, he made a tosser of Teresa May before)

Im free to quit my job and electivley go off the grid if so i choose.

Im free to <LOTS MORE THINGS>

An actual slave: Your free to keep working. All other desicions made by owner.

What you think you have is an illusion. UGHHH again with this. WE ALL KNOW THE UPPER CLASS RULE US bleeding hell. We_get_it and it wasnt from hearing it from you.
Dude you can't say mean things on the internet without the thought police showing up at your door to arrest you.

Your country gives you the choice of "parties" but they are carefully vetted by elites before you have your "choice".

You basically can't do anything you listed without some sort of catch from your government.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

And you stick to your guns saying this life is AS BAD as an actual slave? Seriously?

Yes or No. Not some flowerly explanation. Im asking if you think your life right now is as bad as slave from the past.
Old 11-28-2019, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

hah im tougher than that. Im not taking anything personally. I dont even hate him as i dont KNOW him.

I just oppose his ideas. But then again i oppose the ideas of plenty of our politicians (yes even some of the ideas of the one i am choosing to vote for in a couple of weeks)

Opposition is a part of life
Closed Thread