Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most businesses lose money. You're not providing any compelling arguments.
Lol feniin you are mixing up popular sayings. Show me some stats on that claim.

I can’t tell whether or not you are mixing up the idea that amazon or Uber went through periods of losing money before becoming profitable(Uber still isn’t) or that most businesses fail to get off the ground.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol feniin you are mixing up popular sayings. Show me some stats on that claim.

I can’t tell whether or not you are mixing up the idea that amazon or Uber went through periods of losing money before becoming profitable(Uber still isn’t) or that most businesses fail to get off the ground.
Quote:
The SBA states that only 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 50% during the first five years and 66% during the first 10.
Businesses losing money is the American dream. Films are businesses with many employees. The investors and financers often lose money in the long run.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most businesses lose money. You're not providing any compelling arguments.
Well I did a search for this claim and I can’t find one result from the idea that most businesses lose money. I see you are trying to shift the argument now though. You’re actually an accountant?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I did a search for this claim and I can’t find one result from the idea that most businesses lose money. I see you are trying to shift the argument now though. You’re actually an accountant?
Do you think that businesses close because they're making money?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do you think that businesses close because they're making money?
How do you work with math and statistics?

Maybe you should make yourself aware of how many businesses exist within the US that are profitable vs how many businesses attempt to start up each year because you’re talking completely and utterly out of your ass on this topic.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How do you work with math and statistics?

Maybe you should make yourself aware of how many businesses exist within the US that are profitable vs how many businesses attempt to start up each year because you’re talking completely and utterly out of your ass on this topic.
Oh, okay. Enlighten me, oh wise Teppler. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Probably time for you to get some fresh air. You're going off the deep end this morning.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh, okay. Enlighten me, oh wise Teppler. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Probably time for you to get some fresh air. You're going off the deep end this morning.
Na I’m enjoying dunking on you for making that dumb claim and now continuing to carry on about it. You would like me leave after you made a stupid comment like that.

How come there’s no results when I search for the idea you claimed “most businesses lose money”? I mean it kind of explains your view of the world when you are operating on basic falsehoods like this. The idea that when you leave your house and look at a random store, you think they are failing on average. That definitely has to shape ones psyche.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

You guys are both unemployed idiots who shouldn’t utter the word business
Old 12-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are both unemployed idiots who shouldn’t utter the word business
Personal attack and you also could not be further from the truth. I’ll bet I have more experience as a business man than you do. Ever have employees working for you kaveh?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Na I’m enjoying dunking on you for making that dumb claim and now continuing to carry on about it. You would like me leave after you made a stupid comment like that.

How come there’s no results when I search for the idea you claimed “most businesses lose money”? I mean it kind of explains your view of the world when you are operating on basic falsehoods like this. The idea that when you leave your house and look at a random store, you think they are failing on average. That definitely has to shape ones psyche.
Why do 66% of businesses fail within 10 years?
Closed Thread