Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Galach is rather quick with most of his replies regarding petitions just doesnt actually do much but side with seal team when he appears. Again, this is why green sucks. He was the one who told me if they cant see it they can claim it. By all accounts if you just ignore tells, play dumb and pull the same shit you saw in the videos, you dont hsve to be held accountable for nothing or share any camps you're covering. Just be a duck head, do what you want and dont interact with players when it comes to you covering 2, 3 or 4 camps just have the ability to box, have more fire power to ks and you'll be just fine. My petitions are rather simple. I ask if this can be done, post the logs of my tells asking which of the 3 spawns this person wants with no replies and the videos of how the player responds. Again, noting happens and this is why green sucks. And I'm so glad people believe I can log into 3 toons at once to train on 1 of them then 2 box the other two to take a mob. Yet, I have all my accounts in tact...while the player at the center of the mess has accounts ban for RMTs on both green and blue carrying the very same guild tag you guys do LoL. That alone should speak volumes about the guilds priorities.
If Galach is saying "no LOS required" then that contravenes word for word what Llandris has declared - i.e. 1 room = 1 camp.

Are we saying now that the camp rules depend on what Guide is online?... lol.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, this is why green sucks. The leader of the guild bands over backwards to defend its rotten player. I send repeated tells to this player asking which camp they want. No reply just ignores me non stop I petitioned, ask a GM how are these camps in ct are considered, galach replies with if you cant see it you cant claim it. However, allow party a to select a camp if they don't select one, consider the one they can see as their camp. I do so, still nothing. If it would have been the other way around, I had both camps i would have been forced out of one and ksd out of the other becuase of the terrible toxic nature seen in the videos. If you dont have enough fire power, its fuck you and turn on the lawyer questing afterwards. It awful funny how you ducks in these high end guilds can get gms to appear on a whim but us small guys get no staff support when y'all fuck up. It gets really old and wares thin. Makes people think you make deals with the staff to get special attention while the rest of us stand in lines waiting forever to get a simple reply. Again, this is why green sucks. Act like a dick, ignore tells, attempt to kill anyone who enters said camps you want, and have gms on speed dial when someone even remotely steps in the wind of your farts. Hell, you guys redefine the rules of camps when you have all the camps and then break down the camps when you want a foothold in a zone. If I was to camp the lord and Am and you guy wanted to take am, regardless if I was sitting on top of it and stated I wanted am and not lord, a gm would force me out to get you into whatever camp you deemed worthy. but if I was to walk into the same situation and wanted am would yo u guys were clearing am lord and frenzy a gm would tell me to get bent and come back at another point when you guys have left freely if you had the camps frrst. It's a very unpleasant feeling knowing I cant experienc classic without the toxic one sided ruling that come from guilds who can contact staff at any time of day for any reason . Along with that spin whatever story to the gm before they show up. Inconsistent ruling is what really makes green suck specially when most to almost always the rulings favor the zerg guild who has direct lines of communication with staff to spin their story first
It's always best to have video evidence and post it in the petition forum if a CSR staff member doesn't respond in a timely manner. We are flooded in petitions from Green, Teal, Red and blue. I can't always be online to witness stuff first hand. It's very hard to make a ruling just by encounter logs when it's after the fact and both people are not online anymore. We have disciplined many members from multiple guilds. I don't have much time to look through all the video/picture evidence, but rely on other CSR to get around to it and discipline. I have been focusing more on flagging forum petitions for reimbursements & in game petitions.

General rules are that dungeons are line of sight & outdoor zones are 1 spawn.
Last edited by galach; 12-08-2019 at 03:57 PM..
Old 12-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Flooded from red lmao
Old 12-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
General rules are that dungeons are line of sight & outdoor zones are 1 spawn.
Pras. Status quo restored. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Aviak

[Wed Nov 20 19:12:09 2019] You told Galach, 'but for my understanding, is the temple one big o camp?'
[Wed Nov 20 19:12:22 2019] Galach tells you, 'dungeon, so line of sight.'
[Wed Nov 20 19:12:28 2019] Galach tells you, 'gets complicated since it's a maze'
[Wed Nov 20 19:12:46 2019] You told Galach, 'ah, alright. so, I wasnt out of line by sitting in the one room waiting on the spawn then?'
[Wed Nov 20 19:13:01 2019] Galach tells you, 'correct, but they would have option on what they want'
[Wed Nov 20 19:13:09 2019] You told Galach, 'they wouldnt reply to me'

This is the direct word I got from Galach speaking with him in game. But this player just doesnt reply to tells and just interferes by dispelling my mobs. Im sorry if what I posted before confused anyone.

This, again, is why Green sucks and Seal Team is terrible. The guild leader has already made statements about a staff side investigation claiming no wrong doing on Seal Team's end and Im somehow the sole bad actor when even I havent heard anything on my petition. Is this guild leader just guessing there is no wrong doing or is there an open line of communication with GMs and Seal Team the sweep these matter under the rug? I dont know, but I sure hope this isnt the case, and if it is, this tread has revieled this problem. How can guild leaders possible play some sort of role in the investigation process while leaving the other parties out of the process? Seems sorta one sided, given the this server, Green, and this guild, Seal Team, already has an RMT ban to its name.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Aviak

Bottom line: Just dont reply to tells and you can do whatever you want. or so it appears.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flooded from red lmao
We got GM's doubling as comedians now.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
[Wed Nov 20 19:12:09 2019] You told Galach, 'but for my understanding, is the temple one big o camp?'
[Wed Nov 20 19:12:28 2019] Galach tells you, 'gets complicated since it's a maze'
[Wed Nov 20 19:12:46 2019] You told Galach, 'ah, alright. so, I wasnt out of line by sitting in the one room waiting on the spawn then?'
[Wed Nov 20 19:13:01 2019] Galach tells you, 'correct, but they would have option on
I read this much
Old 12-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
[Wed Nov 20 19:13:01 2019] Galach tells you, 'correct, but they would have option on what they want'
[Wed Nov 20 19:13:09 2019] You told Galach, 'they wouldnt reply to me'

This is the direct word I got from Galach speaking with him in game. But this player just doesnt reply to tells and just interferes by dispelling my mobs. Im sorry if what I posted before confused anyone.

This, again, is why Green sucks and Seal Team is terrible. The guild leader has already made statements about a staff side investigation claiming no wrong doing on Seal Team's end and Im somehow the sole bad actor when even I havent heard anything on my petition. Is this guild leader just guessing there is no wrong doing or is there an open line of communication with GMs and Seal Team the sweep these matter under the rug? I dont know, but I sure hope this isnt the case, and if it is, this tread has revieled this problem. How can guild leaders possible play some sort of role in the investigation process while leaving the other parties out of the process? Seems sorta one sided, given the this server, Green, and this guild, Seal Team, already has an RMT ban to its name.
GM's are corrupt and one person from a guild is a dick so the rest of the guild is also a dick.

Oh and the guildleader is a dick for listening to the GM's.

Did I get it right?
Closed Thread