Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Examino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lvl 7-12 crushbone/
12-22 unrest/oasis
22-30 mistmoore/highkeep goblins/overthere
30-40 overthere
40-50 Solb/Lguk
replace 12-30 with unrest/mistmoore and you don't have to leave that continent til you are probably 35 then you can do solb/lguk with cheal already.

unrest is a great spot for a cleric even when you can't find groups you can solo the undead mobs and keep the exp moving forward. if you have already started send me a tell on anleus or any char that starts with mav and i'll see if i can help you get started.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

Thanks for all the advice, didnt know you could go to guk that early, thought guk and sol B were both 40+ zones. ALso didn't know clerics could solo their way out of a bag of chips so that is interesting to know.

I am already up and running and lvl 5 at orc hill =P
Old 02-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all the advice, didnt know you could go to guk that early, thought guk and sol B were both 40+ zones. ALso didn't know clerics could solo their way out of a bag of chips so that is interesting to know.

I am already up and running and lvl 5 at orc hill =P
as someone already mentioned you are better off just going to cb and soloing then doing orc hill. singles are easier to get and you don't have to deal with the shamans/oracles. I added you to friends will look for you online.

As for clerics soloing...against undead they are basically wizards.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as someone already mentioned you are better off just going to cb and soloing then doing orc hill. singles are easier to get and you don't have to deal with the shamans/oracles. I added you to friends will look for you online.

As for clerics soloing...against undead they are basically wizards.
Cool sounds good, I hit 7 last night anyways so it is CB away.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:19 AM
Kobold

Don't be afraid to try and start your own group if you find you are not getting a tell for one. Pick up a tank and some dps and you are good to go for almost any outside camp. Add an enchanter and dungeons are then easily available.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by enr4ged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be afraid to try and start your own group if you find you are not getting a tell for one. Pick up a tank and some dps and you are good to go for almost any outside camp. Add an enchanter and dungeons are then easily available.
Thanks for the tip. Definitely starting to get more into the flow now and remembering how more of the mechanics of the game work. Had to ask someone how to initiate a trade and to see the stats on my own gear but now I think I am good =P

Now I just have to start selling stuff and making money so I can buy gear, running around in my ballin tattered leather/cloth and cracked staff like a champ. Need to get my bronze on.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

MM to 40 what are you talking about. 1-40 all on faydark.