Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Kobold

Well being a new player (now lvl 20 rogue) I met this cleric who kept offering me plat and what not to which I refused initially, but when ever he was near EC he would allways stop and buff me, eventually I gave in and he gave me a ghoulbane to sell and buy gear with, to which I was/am ever so grateful, that guys name is Height. Great and helpful guy!
Old 08-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey filbus, help me kill Jaeil and you can post all about that raok... I'll join in :-P
wouldn't be a random act!
Old 08-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelk001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a random act of kindness on red?

sounds far-fetched...
Made up some HP rings at cost price for a couple of Thunderdome guys yesterday. Don't worry pals, red kindness.. I've got it covered <3
Old 08-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

I PMed u Sir Swish about MR gear on red, if I have the cash for hp rings maybe I can get down on that too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wouldn't be a random act!
touche

Relemis Greywood - ranger of the Rathe 2001-2005
- ranger of P99 2013-
Old 08-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Kobold

Something that I thought always separated EQ from WoW: People that stop to buff others. It's not something that I saw a lot of in WoW but I see and experience daily in eq.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesyde424 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something that I thought always separated EQ from WoW: People that stop to buff others. It's not something that I saw a lot of in WoW but I see and experience daily in eq.
Anytime I'm in EC, I go to orc 1 or inn 1 and buff whatever new people I see until I'm oom. Its hard starting off with a rusty dagger and guild tunic, anything I can do to help them out
Old 08-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesyde424 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but wow was so easy you didn't need buffs to go from 1-max. You try going from 1-60 in eq with only self buffs is a real challenge.

Anyways bunch of nice people on blue. I remember when I first started a guy named Alphadavid gave me 2kpp and a pl because I was a gnome. I have also had houndstooth give me a book of odus he won in KC one day.

I usually help noobies out by giving them random weapons I pick up exploring, plat for spells, ds buffs, and summoning 10 slot WR no rent bags.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_jon3s [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but wow was so easy you didn't need buffs to go from 1-max. You try going from 1-60 in eq with only self buffs is a real challenge.

Anyways bunch of nice people on blue. I remember when I first started a guy named Alphadavid gave me 2kpp and a pl because I was a gnome. I have also had houndstooth give me a book of odus he won in KC one day.

I usually help noobies out by giving them random weapons I pick up exploring, plat for spells, ds buffs, and summoning 10 slot WR no rent bags.
You DO tell them not to log off with anything important in the bag, don't you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor

Asked for SoW while camping Shardwurms with my brother Summanus in Great Divide, and a Shaman named Daewon showed up and gave me a 10 dose SoW potion for free. Good days! Thanks Daewon!
<The Second Sons> (former member of <Vesica Dei>, <Evoluxa>)

Green Server: Khargulkaronarr - Troll Shadowknight of Cazic Thule - <Asgard>, Mordwin - Human Paladin of Erollisi Marr

(Once Upon a Time: Alarik of the Brell Serilis server)
Closed Thread