Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your point is clear but show me the notes / archive.
There aren't going to be any notes because the glitched sneak/memblur implementation P1999 had never existed in at all, historically. Not at launch, not in beta, never. That was purely a longstanding EQ-emulator-related glitch. Hence something that never existed won't have patch notes.....it was never patched out due to never existing.

Danth
Old 02-19-2017, 04:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There aren't going to be any notes because the glitched sneak/memblur implementation P1999 had never existed in at all, historically. Not at launch, not in beta, never. That was purely a longstanding EQ-emulator-related glitch. Hence something that never existed won't have patch notes.....it was never patched out due to never existing.

Danth
Probably wasting your time man. This is RNF and over half the folks that play an alt as a Monk here (badly see Henrique) never played a Monk on live or in Classic. They can't even be bothered to look at the bug reports that brought about these changes on P99. Redwiz is a prime example of this.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:17 AM
Aviak

Ok then I do appreciate that. I did play monk on live in this era though and the "leashing" aspect is definitely not correct as it stands. I have no problem with the lack of insta-blur for sure, but there is so much time and effort required now for simple splits . It kind of comes down to: If monks don't have this niche anymore, what is our purpose? Hybrid rogue / warrior without spells? =P I promise you I'll beat this if I have to, but right now, it's pretty sad how mobs behave on sneak tag attempts and post-FD. Thanks for the input.
Old 02-19-2017, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok then I do appreciate that. I did play monk on live in this era though and the "leashing" aspect is definitely not correct as it stands. I have no problem with the lack of insta-blur for sure, but there is so much time and effort required now for simple splits . It kind of comes down to: If monks don't have this niche anymore, what is our purpose? Hybrid rogue / warrior without spells? =P I promise you I'll beat this if I have to, but right now, it's pretty sad how mobs behave on sneak tag attempts and post-FD. Thanks for the input.
Farm root nets. Elder Beads or stalking probes too. Makes pulling just as easy.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Bio Orb is also a fun way of splitting mobs too.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

@Lazie, stay on your TAKP piece of shit server, maybe you found the relevance there that you never had in p99.

Stay jelly and mad. i like it. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 02-19-2017, 02:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Lazie, stay on your TAKP piece of shit server, maybe you found the relevance there that you never had in p99.

lol look at this post then look at the dude's signature

no troll is this good. this is the real deal
Old 02-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Your point is clear but show me the notes / archive. And um... Wizard's *what*? Apostrophes are for possessive, generally, not plural. Not the time and place I'm sure you're thinking but since that particular misapprehension is rampant I call people on it every chance. <3
Hope you're doing well Skuc pal <3
<Asgard>
Old 02-19-2017, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just for the record. You mentioned my name. I responded. You seem to be the person who is jealous and mad about something. I had to ask around to find out that you were a Wizard with an alt Monk in Awakened. I am sure lots of others on this forum would have to ask around to find out information about you. Now I am not saying relevance is a think people should strive for on this server because they shouldn't. BUT you knew who I was. I had no freaking clue who you were. I actually had to look through your posts a little to figure it out.

I see when you started on this Classic server you didn't know whether groups consisted of 6 characters or not. Yet you want to debate about pulling and FD mechanics.

<3
Old 02-19-2017, 11:20 PM
Banned

redwiz is the only poster worse than teija
Closed Thread